Chapter 1

Kiya pov

"Come on Nana where we going im hungry?" I whined as i looked toward her. I kid you not it feels like we've been driving for 30 minutes and I haven't ate since i woke up and it is now going on 3:30pm. She has yet to stop to get me something to eat.

"We finna go to Jerell and nem house right quick i think they got some food." She causing me to turn my nose up.

"Yo cousin Jerell?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded turning down a street. See the problem is I don't like being around them niggas because of the simple fact they tote guns on a daily and do illegal shit. Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with how they live life but ian tryna get put in the mix thats all. Plus the only nigga ima know over there is Jerell I don't know nun of his homeboys because of the simple fact im barley around.

"So your about to graduate sis you happy?" Nana asked.

"Yes, i can finally say im done with Cosmetology school, even though its only been 9 months." I said laughing but shit nigga still had to go to classes and allat i be tired !

"Im proud of you li girl, you still want your own business?" Nana asked.

"Yes ma'am i do, ima be selling eye lashes and allat." I said smiling just thinking bout when the money gone start rolling in.

"Yessirrr." She hyped.

"You know minks by Ky." She said boosting.

"The one and motherfuckin only !" I chimed in.

Once we pulled up to Jerell's house they had two guys outside sitting on the porch rolling up. They looked toward me and Nana as we walked up the 3 steps.

"Wassup Nana." One of them spoke.

"Hey Dez." Nana said being friendly waving and smiling.

"Wassup Reese." She said nodded her head at the other guy. He returned the gestured.

"Hi." I said waving awkwardly. They both just gave me a head nod as i followed Nana in the house. Once i stepped in my attention went immediately to the 3 guys sitting down and the weed on the table with gars.

"Where Jerell?" Nana asked looking in between the 3 dudes.

"He ina back onna phone, who shorty is?" One of them asked causing me to put my full attention on him. He had a caramel complexion with a few tattoos and he waves for days. He had almond eyes with a nice nose and some plump lips. He had the whole fuck boy demeanor.

"This my homegirl Ky, Ky thats Bean, Dooda, and thats K3." She said pointing to each one. Bean was darkskin with a head well kinda shaped like a bean but he wasn't ugly though. He had some nice hazel eyes and some round lips. I didn't see any tattoos so he either doesn't have any or none thats visible at the moment.

I looked over at the Dooda boy and he was light skin but he wasn't as bright. He was a li cutie with some dimples and a few tattoos. Had the whole pretty boy demeanor.

Lastly i looked over at K3, now he was most definitely the finest one in my eyes. He was dark skin with the whole hood nigga vibes. He had hella tattoos and they were very exotic and attractive. He was wearing a Nike Windbreaker with some Jeans and some white G nikes. Im not gone lie the wind breaker was most definitely fire. I guess i was looking at him for too long because he picked his head up and looked at me with a mug before putting his head back down looking in his phone. Well damn.

"Hey." I told all 3 with a wave.

"Wassup." Bean said and Dooda gave me a head nod while K3 just didn't say or do anything. Okay rudeness.