Prologue

"Keep running... keep running..." the man was telling himself, "I can't let them those demons catch me. I have to wait until I get backup."

The demons that were chasing the man did not bother to slow down since they were starving and knew that this could be their own chance to get some fresh source of meat.

The young man keep running and swerving around the trees in the forest that they had just entered, which would make matters worse for him because it would give him a disadvantage and provide the demons with an advantage.

"HAHAHA! This human is so idiotic," one of the demons chasing him yelled out loud, "he has made this sooooooooo much easier for us!"

The other demon who seemed to be more calm nodded in agreement with what his companion was saying.

The young man began to do several turns and flips over obstacles that were getting the way of his safety. This action annoyed the demons since it was getting to be a bit more difficult to get him.

He turned his head and looked past his shoulder and saw them gaining distance on him. He reached down near his waist and grasped the handle of his blade and was preparing on using it to at least get rid of two out of all the ones that kept up with him in terms of speed.

"Calm down Y/N... relax yourself, remember what sensei told you to do during a situation like this," the male told himself whilst trying to calm down.

He started to breathe in and out, in and out until he could get his breath under control to be able to use his breathing form.

The demons were increasing closer towards Y/N and just as one was about to strike, "Breath of Venom, Seventh Form, Retaliation," several strikes that were filled with 80% of strength and 20% of poisonous materials had struck the first demon.

The first swing was at its arm which was easily chopped off, second swing was the legs which were a bit more difficult to get through since they were two of being striked at the same time, third was the chest which allowed the poison to enter its body, and final the last strike was aimed for the head, but it didn't connect because the other demon got in the way and had its arms sliced.

An abnormal amount of red liquid had been released from both of the creatures, which for humans would be enough to bleed out.

Y/N started to concentrate once again, "Breath of Venom, Second Form, Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head," he went behind the arm less demon at a blinding speed and sliced off its head.

As the demon who just lost its head looked at the man, it was surprised at how quickly the man had moved and all it could remember seeing as it stared at his face was the sadden look that was placed upon it.

The other demon was on the ground dead as well. The poison that had seeped through its chest had its intended job. It had started off slowly and gradually increased the dose of venom that entered and rushed its way to the arteries and towards the heart, head, brain, and lungs.

Y/N had stopped and walked towards the decaying bodies of the recently slain demons. He had a look of regret and discomfort plastered on his face. Although the moment did not last long, he still prayed that in their next life, they would not be turned into demons.

The young man continued to run as the rest of the demons had began to catch since the battle did take a bit of time.

-- timeskip --

"Goddammit! I'm surrounded!" Y/N yelled at himself in his head as he was in the center of a giant group of 20 demons. "I don't think I will be able to survive this..."