Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Pool party "fun"

Cameron

We were all having a blast in the pool, but it wasn't that fun without Jonna. I wanted to see his beautiful body and see his adorable smile. He was just tanning while listening to music. "Hey guys I'm gonna go get Jonna off that damn chair." I say as I pull myself out the pool. I go over to Jonna and yell his name obnoxiously loud to get his attention. "JONNA!!" I yell and motion over to the pool he continues to listen to music and doesn't move. I lift him off the lawn chair thingy and pull off his shirt. Jonna tries to slap my hands, but I've already seen.

Jonna looks like all bones. You can see his ribs clear as day. His stomach is as flat and thin as paper. I gasp loudly causing everyone to look over at us. They see Jonna and gasp too. He has gashes all over his stomach, chest, abdomen everywhere some fading, some looking only days old. He cuts himself. Fading scars and new ones covering every inch of his upper body. My eyes started to fill with tears when I saw that there were words spelt out also 'worthless' 'pathetic' 'stupid' 'unlovable' and so much more in the horrid scrapes of razor scratches.

He grabs his shirt and runs. Everyone is out of the pool by now. My tears fall, only a couple, but they do. "Did you know about this?" I whisper to Joanna as tears leak from her eyes like a waterfall, her eyes turning a shade darker. "No... I-ii didn-nt know." She stutters out. I nod and run after Jonna. 'He's hiding in a closet in one of the guest rooms' I follow his scent and open a guest room door. I go to the closet and open it. Jonna is sitting in the corner crying his heart out.

REMEMBER TO:
VOTE!
COMMENT!
SHARE!