the wedding

Gulf 19 and mew 22 are getting ready for there parents wedding. 7 months have passed and they are both on edge. They now are going to be real step brothers. Going to the hall they haven't been able to really be together since gulf is his mother's maid of honer and tharn is catering everything. His mom is in the room with gulf.
"Gulf stop moving."
Gulf was on edge he was itching to see mew plus he was his father's best man.
"Mom shouldn't you have found a girl for this?"
"I have no one closer to me then you, so stop moving i want to put the flowers on you correctly."
Gulf rolled his eyes. His mother looked to gulf.
"Am i making the right choice?"
Gulf froze.
In essence no, now I'm going to be related to my boyfriend. He bit his tongue.
"Why you ask that?"
"Do you love kom?"
She nodded getting teary eye.
"Then there you go."
He smiled. They hugged. Gulf grimanced. She still didn't know about them gulf just couldn't tell her. Parting he signed taking his hands in hers.
"Ready?"
She nodded getting her bouquet. The wedding march played and gulf walked her down the aisle. Kom had a grand smile and gulf couldn't stop looking at mew. He felt like this was his wedding. Mew had a breathe taking smile. Gulf had to look down. Getting to the end he kissed his mom and handed her to kom. They nodded.
While the priest talked gulf and mew stared at each other not caring about the audience. Mew mouthed the words to gulf who looked down blushing. Once over they went to the reception sitting down. They finally got to sit together til mew had to go help with the food. Gulf frowned. Once the time for toasts came gulf had to give one. He looked to his mom.
"Even though it went quick kom I'm happy to say welcome to the family."
Then he looked up to mew who was staring.
"Even though it was a rocky start i couldn't picture you not here." "Just keep your heart open to love and treat everyday like its your last."
Mew smiled bright. He then looked to his mom.
"Cherish each other from here on in and love each other everyday."
Lily liked to kom and They kissed everyone else smiled clapping. The dancing started and gulf just watched his mom. Mew finally sat down next to gulf secretly intertwining there fingers under the table.
"Your so sweet gulf and your incredibly sexy right now."
Gulfs ears went red.
Mew chuckled.
"Do you want to stay or...."
He flashed a key card. Gulf looked to mew then to his mom. Motioning with his head they left. Lily looked to the table then to kom who shrugged.
Be careful boys.
Going to the room gulf saw the chocolate strawberries and smiled. He felt like this was his wedding day. Eating one mew went to gulf leaning on him smelling his neck and putting his hands in his shirt.
"Mew?"
"You have no idea what I've been wanting to do to you today."
Gulf smiled.
He leaned his head back.
"Whos stopping you?"
Mew froze.
He spun gulf around putting his hand on his face he saw chocolate on his lips he brushed it off with his thumb taking it to his mouth.
"So sweet."
Gulf put his arms around mew.
"Not has sweet has you."
Then they locked lips. They kissed slow savoring. Mew went straight to his tie undoing it. And gulf did the same. They both took off there jackets and shirts. Then mew went down un buttoning gulfs pants. Gulf could only bit his lip. Mew looked up when he.got gulfs throbbing cock out. He kissed the tip making gulf moan. Mew then proceeded to put his length in his mouth sucking hard. Gulfs head went back.
"Mmmm so good."
Mew smiled.
Sucking him off mew took off his boxers and pants. Gulf was completely naked. Straightening up mew kept his hand on gulfs member stroking him off. He then placed his hand on the back of gulfs neck pulling him to another kiss. Gulfs hands went down un buckling his belt and opening his pants. Then mew with his body pushed gulf to the bed. They both laughed.
Mew Eventually was naked. The boys were on.there sides and mew was thursting deep. One hand was on gulfs face putting in a finger for gulf to suck on and the other on gulfs hip. Gulf had one hand to his member playing with his head that was uncontrollably ozzing precum.
"Aaah mew this mmmmm."
Mew leaned to the boy licking his neck.
"Your so beyond sexy right now gulf, jerk your self off for me. Cum for me gulf."
"Aaaah."
Gulf did what.He was asked and put his hand on his length. He had to put his hand on the bed to steady himself. Mew kept thrusting. Both were getting close.
"Mmmm gulf i love you."
"Aaaah mew."
Gulf leaned his head back exploding on his hand. Mew grabbed gulf making him straddle him.
"Move up and down for me."
Gulf did what he was asked. He couldn't get enough.
"Aaaah."
Mew then came filling up gulf. He grabbed his head pulling him down for a kiss. After there passionate kiss they dis connected. Mew went to.the bathroom and gulf grabbed the tray of food to himself. He was hungry. Mew came back watching gulf feed himself. He didn't look to mew who sat on the edge of the bed just staring at him. Gulf then peeked at him.
"Are you hungry?"
Mew wouldn't speak he just shook his head. Gulf smiled. Then out of no where mew pushed him down hovering.
"Mew I'm not done." He whined playfully.
Mew looked down to gulf he rubbed his lips on his still not opening his mouth. Gulf looked to mew questionally.
"Why wont you open your mouth?"
Mew froze but smiled you could tell he was up to something. He grabbed gulfs left hand and he put his ring finger in his mouth. Gulf was confused.
Mew had put something there. He got off gulf pulling him up to the edge of the bed. Gulf eyed mew who sank to the floor looking up at gulf.
"What's this for?"
He looked and there was a gold ring. Mew breathed in.
"Gulf kanawut, i love you with my whole heart i want nothing but yours."
Gulf cocked his he's to the side. His eyes narrowed.
"Being with you has made my life brighter i don't want anyone else. Will you marry me and make me the luckiest man alive?"
Gulfs eyes widen everything clicked he looked to mew frightened.
"What?"