|| F O U R T Y- S E V E N ||

It didn't take long for the witch to search for her magic book. It was large and a bit dusty now, stating that it hasn't been used for ages.

"This is a book for cursed one's, those who have been inflicted with black magic isn't just drinking a potion and bam! They're fine again!"

Alec heard the underlying meaning behind the red witch's words. He knew it was worse than a single sickness, but it was just too much for her.

Why her?

The twins still need her, the maids love her, Luci and Racquelyn need their best friend.

I need her.

My full life wouldn't be happier if she wasn't here anymore. She taught me about feelings, about colors and life.

She's my life.

"I'll do anything, give everything, just save her"

Eyes full of seriousness on the red witch, he can only do this. He was helpless when it comes to his wife.

"Fine, I need to see her after she woke up, that'll be your payment"

"What?" He hissed in front of the witch.

How dare she say that? Her wife only belongs to her and no one else.

"Easy boy, I mean no harm to your wife. I just need some information" with her words, his fangs have already retracted itself.

He was calm and rational again as he watch the red with skim her fingers on the black book.

"Ah! Right, I knew it! She was inflicted with the soul swapping!"

Her words greatly alarmed Alec and all he could do was to wait for the red witch's information.

"It's a type of course where a soul gets swapped. The body stays intact but the soul leave it's owner and can die if the body is not compatible with the exchanged body"

His eyes were getting colder and colder, how dare they do this to her? To his wife? They must have eaten the heart of a dragon to have the courage to do this.

"This will take some time to make, I'll do it now" the red witch was gone and only a smoke was left to mark her existence in here.

Alec stood up and took Iseiah's frail fingers. He enclose them together with his and silently took an oath.

"I promise, I will make this right"

...

"What did you say?!" The witch screamed at her incompetent servant.

"We lose her"

Slap!

"You fool! How can you lose sight of a single woman! Do you know how close I am into perfecting this curse?! Leave before I kill you!"

The masked man left and the witch was enraged from the information she got. She swept all of the things in her table and huffed in anger.

"Stupid! Fool! That b*tch better be found or else I will kill them!"

They didn't deserve to be happy!

She's the only person who deserves to be happy!

She's the heroine in this story after all.

***
Hey people! Thank you fir the 4k votes! Seriously! I adore you!!!!

Anyways, this chapter is a bit short, I she trouble writing long chapters so I hope it would suffice.

Just a little bit more towards our goal! We can do it!!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

Thank you!