Andrew Sage

A lot of you are wondering why I chose to end Drew's life and I want to make it extremely clear that I did not do so for creative purposes. I killed him to bring awareness and let out some built-up anger I had from a loved one's death.

Now, I figured I would do a little fact sheet on Drew.

< He was depressed. Drew has spent his life believing that everyone was better than himself and that he didn't deserve anything good.

< He did not intend to out Ash. He was backed into a corner and made a mistake. A mistake with serious consequences, yes, but he did not deliberately try and hurt Ash.

< It is briefly mentioned that Drew wanted to be a lawyer. He wanted to help other's get the justice that he never got.

< Drew didn't forgive Jace. He isn't as naïve as Ash. Jace tends to fall into patterns of recklessness and at times, can be quite abusive, both mentally and emotionally. Jace likes to play with feelings and Drew understands that part of his best friend. This is why he didn't forgive Jace. Drew knows first hand that relationships aren't pretty.

Alright, I'm done!

If you guys have any questions, comment them and I'll answer them!

All my love and pixie dust,

Tayah