Heading Out

The Day Has Come. . 

For What May Be. . .

A Student's Early Death.

-=-=-=-

Izuku's Point Of View

It's been about half an hour since we've been stuck in the classroom, and Aizawa-Sensei still hasn't woken up.

"Deku, you damn nerd!" Bakugou yelled out, charging in my direction.

Which, no matter how many times he does that, is still terrifying.

Before I could let out a noise of fear, Shoji and Sato grabbed both of Bakugo's sides, stopping him from moving any further.

"K-Kacchan!" Dang it, I still need to fix my stutter.

"You're the only one who knows what the hell's going on! SO SPILL IT ALREADY, YOU BASTARD!" Bakugou shouted, wrestling against Shoji and Sato's grip.

Kirishima rushed in front of the ashy blond, "Come on, Bakugou, we don't know what's going on. It could be a villain attack for all we know, we don't need any attention from outside attracted to us." He tried to calm the angry male.

"Yeah man, quiet down." Sero assisted.

Bakugou eventually calmed himself, returning back to his corner of the room by the door.

After several minutes of tense silence, my phone vibrated in my pocket.

No one looked my way as I quickly checked to see who was calling me at a time like this.

Mom

Mom! She's not dead!

I hurriedly answered the phone, tears stinging my eyes.

"Mom?!" I whispered, my voice cracking slightly.

"Honey! Oh thank god you're still alive!" I heard Mom sobbing in relief, before an ear splitting scream was heard from the other side of the phone.

This time, everyone looked over to me, eyes wide in shock.

But that wasn't important.

"Mom! Mom, are you alright?!" I cried slightly above a whisper.

"Phew, Izuku! Before I end the call, want you to know I'll show up with a friend!" Mom sounded like she was. . . smiling?

"W-Wha-"

"Got to go honey! Love you, don't die!"

The familiar ring of an ended call reached Izuku's ears, causing his tears to finally fall.

So it's true.

Those things out there are actual zombies.

"Deku, what was that?!" Ochako whispered in a panicked tone.