5*

[A/N : I fucking love the comment section on Quotev, y'all are motivation man, no joke.]

" Let's go to the park today." Yoongi said as you were both in the livingroom, Yoongi messing around with Naeun and you thinking about making roti for dinner.

" Sure, after that we should go to the grocery store. I'm planning for making roti." You said as you stood up, Yoongi following.

" Oh right, about dinner. I invited Seokjin, Areum, Mina and Taehyung. I told them that we'd make dinner. " Yoongi smiled uncertainly.

" As long as you keep your promise of helping it's fine. Also remind me that i should get paratha roti's instead of making them myself, it'll cost me a lot less work." You said as Yoongi blinked.

" What are paratha roti's?" Yoongi asked.

" A premade roti, kind of. But let's go. Can you get Naeun's buggy and stuff? I'll put her jacket on." You said as you took Naeun off the ground.
-

You both walked side by side in the park while Yoongi was muching on some candy he brought allong.

" I'm gonna throw this away, be right back." He told you as you hummed in response.

You sat down on a bench nearby, simoly looking around and taking Naeun out of her buggy into your arms. She smiled and made grabby hands towards you. You smiled in return, letting her hold one of your fingers.

" She's lovely." A voice spoke up from behind you.

You looked behind you to see a guy about your age standing there a soft smile on his face.

" Sorey, I didn't mean to startle you. My name is Hyuk." He smiled as he sat down beside you, holding out his hand.

You smiled and took it.

" It's alright, I'm Y/N. Her name is Naeun." You introduced yourself.

" Nice to meet you. Let me geuss the douche who helped create her left you to fetch for yourself and her?" He asked.

You furrowed your brows.

Well that's straight forward.

" I'm back- is he bothering you?" Yoongi asked.

You shook your head.

" It's alright. We'll be leaving now. Goodbye." You greeted Hyuk who looked embarrassed before leaving with Yoongi.

" Did he really not bother you?" Yoongi asked as you walked out of the park.

" No, he was only a bit nosy." You smiled.

" Okay, if you say so." Yoongi shrugged, putting his hands in his pocket.

" Why, are you getting protective?" You teased him with a small smirk.

" Oh look we're here. My turn to push the buggy." He changed the topic, softly nudging you to change spots with him.

You smiled and grabbed a grocery cart before entering the store, Yoongi following behind you. After another hour, the two of you were by the cash register. You were loading everything in plastic bags while Yoongi took out the envelope with the school's money to pay.

" I have to admit sir, you have a lovely little family. " The lady behind the cash register smiled as she handed Yoongi his change.

You and Yoongi switched glances and blushed.

" Thank you." Yoongi smiled with a blush on his face.

-

" AREUM, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER." You screamed as you jumped on her, giving her a big hug.

" I know right, girl I have so much tea you don't want to know."

" Yes I do-"

" You two can do that later. Let's eat first." Yoongi cut you off.

" Right. Also, let's finally introduce the babies to each other." You smiled.

After you all ate, you and Areum went to the bedroom to gossip without the boys.

" So, you've decided to help?" Taehyung smiled as they both watched over the kids.

" Yes, she said that she would leave if I didn't and she's honestly the nicest girl I know." Yoongi said as Taehyung nodded with a knowing smile.

" What?" Yoongi huffed as he looked at Tae's face.

" You'll realize." Tae told him.

" Realize what?" Yoongi asked.

" You like her hyung."

[ A/N : What soft moments do you guys want to read between Naeun and Yoongi?]