PBTYML (season 2) - Episode 11

~Keven Gregory's POV~

I couldn't help but to smile.

When I saw her strapless bra earlier ay hindi ko mapigilang ngumiti, I hate it when she always turn me on again and again, her cute looks! ang sexy niyang tingnan, especially when she was angry and shy.

Binigigo niya ako palage, and sometimes I can't control myself not to kiss her.

I love that little that much.

Yes I love her, since the day she was born in this world, I love her not as my little sister nor friend, i love her as a girl.

Even though I'm older than her age, ay wala akong paki-alam.

Will 'age doesn't matter'.

I love her as my girl.

Yeah? Maybe? But unfortunately YES.

I can't explain basta ito ang nararamdaman ko sa tuwing naiisip ko siya, sa tuwing nakikita ko ang inosente at maamo niyang mukha, sa tuwing magkasama kaming dalawa ay parang sasabog ang puso ko sa sayang nararamdaman, at kapag may kinakausap/kausap siyang ibang lalaki ay hindi ko maiwasang magselos.

"mga pare bakit kayo natulalang tatlo dyan? Share share naman"I heard McLee speak infront of us. tinapunan ko ito ng masamang tingin, I seriously look at the idiot and  wiping the smile from my lips, and didn't want to show my smile to others. because it's just for my family especially to mylove Evelyn

"trip kulang"Cruz answer directly.

We were outside the clinic room waiting for Abigail and Evelyn.

"pareng Zero kakaiba ang ngiti natin ngayon ah?"McLee teased Walter.

I noticed the strange smile that Walter showed, the smile he had just shown, for the long years we had been friends I had never seen him smile, the happy smile, the true smile, this is the first time I saw my bestfriend smiling like his inlove?

I doubt the smile he showed.

Ayokong isipin na may gusto siya kay Evelyn dahil sa kakaibang ngiting piankita niya kay Evelyn.

No he can't like the woman i already love, no! Not again.

"tssk"Walter replied, and his face became serious again and he turned to us and walked away.

"Tssk"I retaliated and turned to look at the door of the clinic room wanting to go inside even though I was out lately in that room, I just want to see her beautiful face always, kaya lang baka magwala si Abigail to.

We waited a few minutes for them to come out of the room, Cruz and McLee are still here, they just wanted to see Evelyn para tanungin kung ayos naba siya.

Tsk I'm freaking jealous, damn that idiot bastards.

Sight.

•••

~Evelyn Eva Kyla's POV~

"Ayan! You look pretty na ulit sezam hindi kana mukhang witch hehe"napasimangot naman ako sa sinabi ni ate Abigail, talaga bang mukha akong witch?

"Oh don't be sad sezam I'm just kidding, hindi ka naman mukhang witch kanina e ang cute cute mo pa nga" pambobola sa akin ni ate Abigail.

"Thanks ate Abigail"nakangiting salita ko sa kanya.

"It's okay sezam, and by the way don't call me ate okay? Just call me sezam instead"tumango tango naman ako.