twenty two

"Whew, that was close," Jimin sighed as we went out of the campus.

"He's the principal? I've never seen him before," I replied, dumbfounded.

"Its because Mr. Shin isn't fully Korean, he's half Canadian and visits the school twice a month to check on it," Jimin explains.

"Well, I did see him in a yearbook...," I said as the cold breeze hit us right at the face.

Damn.

Its so cold here, I forgot I was only wearing a freaking sundress with a denim jacket. Its almost winter and I felt like I might become the next Olaf anytime soon.

But guess who said to dress nice.

Guess who said to look presentable infront of his mom?

I side-eyed the pee-haired elf beside me.

Our hands brushed against each other, we both tried our best to look anywhere except our eyes.

I felt so warm. My cheeks are soooo warm.

"Here, hold this," he said as he took my hand in his and slipped it in the pocket of his jeans.

Somehow, all the warmth that I didn't feel came to me like lightning.

My cheeks felt warm and all I could process in my mind was that my hand was in Jimin's pants pocket.

Well, not exactly in his pants.

But just enough to make your whole body warm.

Is it just the pocket or because of him?

-

We arrived at the café and we ordered what we would like for breakfast.

"That will be ₩13,000 please," the woman behind the cash register said.

"I'm paying," he said.

"No, I'm paying. I have to repay you for that pizza," I replied.

"What did I say baby? I said I'd pay, alright?" He replied.

"Actually no, Jimin is that a spider crawling to your tent?" I said as I gasped as I pointed to the crotch of his pants.

"Where?" He said and I immediately took out my credit card and gave it to the cashier.

"Thats actually clever, Ms. Kim," he smirked as he regained his calmness. He stood straight and flexed his back muscles.

"Thank you for ordering, you might wanna sit down, your order will be here soon," the cashier said as she gestured to the dining area.

We both headed to the seats but suddenly, Jimin whispered against my earlobe.

"But don't worry, I'll pay you back in another way,"

Shivers ran down my spine as I silently sat stiff in my seat with Jimin across from me.

Our orders finally came and I silently ate my breakfast.

I think there was an awkward tension so I had to be the first one to start the conversation.

"How many more minutes til' the train comes?" I asked.

"In 20 minutes," he replied as he wiped his lips with a napkin.

"We need to go now actually," Jimin said as he stood up, in which I followed.

We both went outside and started our way towards the subway.

We arrived at the subway after a 10-minute walk and we had to wait for 10 minutes more.

"What does your mom look like?" I asked suddenly as I looked at him who was busy with his phone. We hadn't talked to each other since we were at the café.

"Old, short, with brown hair, small eyes, we look the same," he replied monotonously as his eyes were still glued to the phone.

"Station 7, we are ready for boarding to Busan," the speaker said and I stood up instantly.

Jimin did as well and we made our way to the subway. Both of us sat down on the farthest part of the train and waited for it to depart.

JIMIN POV

The train departed and I felt a light weight on my shoulder, I looked to my right and saw Minhyo fast asleep.

So adorable.

I stared at her cute sleeping face and I realised that I have never seen her this upclose.

Her black sliky hair, the cute little mole below her lip, her hair reaching until her chest, how can you hate her?

How could Yeonjun leave such a girl as her?

I smiled, thinking about it as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, snuggling her deep into my chest.

RING RING!

I looked at the caller ID and answered it, sighing deeply.

"Jimin?"

"Oh, its you."

MINHYO POV

My eyes slowly opened and I blinked a few times before lifting my head up.

"You're awake," Jimin smiled as he looked me into the eyes.

"What happened when I was asleep?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, you were cold and I had to warm you up," he replied.

The train stopped and the driver spoke through the speaker that we may get off now.

We both went out of the bus and Jimin called a cab.

Busan, this is where mom's hometown is.

We both entered the cab and Jimin told the address, making our way towards his home.

Jimin was tapping something on his phone, probably his mom.

After a few minutes, the cab stopped infront of a huge house with lots of lights illuminating the place.

"Minhyo, this is my home."

"Are you ready to meet my mother?"

----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:

YEAAASSSS FAST UPDATE FOR DR. JAGIYA LEGGOO!!!

Anyways, welcome to Busan!💜