𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"So you mean to tell me that you are in fact, Worricks right hand man?" The cop was sitting forward in his seat, he was clicking the pen, his leg shaking as his eyes flickered back and forth from the statement Hitoshi wrote, to his personal notes, and back to the lilac haired male. 

The lilac haired male nodded, the handcuffs were laced through a bar on the table, preventing him from shoving his hands in his pockets. He was getting anxious, but he wouldn't let the cop know that. He was never on good terms with the law, he hasn't got in trouble but he has had his men captured by under covers, which almost landed him in jail multiple times. It was kind of funny to him, he always made sure to steer away from the police, but here he is. Admitting to working alongside Worrick, who is claiming to be him and he is claiming to be Worrick. 

"Son, how can you prove that you worked alongside Worrick? This is a top teer criminal, and honestly, you look like a struggling college student."

Hitoshi bit his cheek, stopping the smirk that wanted to show. "I can show you were the bodies are." I know I'm a top tier criminal. "And I can tell you how they died."

The cop raised his eyebrow, dropping the pen on the table. He let a sigh out, his hand moving up to rub his face. He said nothing as he reached over and stopped the recorder, standing up and leaving the interrogation room.  Hitoshi finally felt like he could breathe, the cop leaving allowed him to recollect his thoughts, but also recall what happened before he turned himself in. 

"What were you going to do to me?" Izuku asked, his eyebrows were furrowed as he never broke eye contact with Hitoshi. The lilac haired male could feel his heart skip a beat, peeling his eyes away from the T.V. his heart dropped when he seen the look on Izuku's face.

It was a mixture of anger, betrayal and hurt. He fucked up, again. "Izuku, I-" he reached his hand out to try and grab him, but he backed away. Hitoshi's eyes were scanning over his body, analyzing his body language as well as the facial expressions he made. 

"Don't fucking touch me." he stated, he could tell Izuku tried to sound demanding, but his voice cracking didn't help him. It also made Hitoshi's heart shatter into a million pieces. His chest felt heavy as Izuku continued to back away the more Hitoshi stepped forward. He was nearly in the street when Hitoshi finally stopped, the busy street behind Izuku made Hitoshi come to his senses. 

"I'm sor-"

"What were you going to do to me, Hitoshi?" he asked again, his hands balling into fist, his jaw clenched. Hitoshi knew he was trying to stop himself from crying. He also knew that if he didn't tell him, it would only dig him into a deeper hole.

Hitoshi opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He took a deep breath, forcing the words from his vocal cords; "I was going to make you forget me."

Izuku couldn't hold the tears back, they started to flow freely down his cheeks as Hitoshi's words replayed in his mind, bouncing around as his mixed emotions started to take over. He took a deep breath, "I HATE YOU!" he screamed, getting everybody's attention from around them. It wasn't like Izuku to be loud, in all honesty he got nervous when all eyes are on him. Even when he was interning at Nighteyes agency, or in any crowd that had all attention on him, he got nervous. But right now it was different, he didn't care that all eyes were on him. He didn't care that he looked like a complete mess in the middle of the city. 

"You want me to forget you that badly? Well wish granted." he stated, before he turned on his heels, walking away from the lilac haired male. 

"how heartless," Hitoshi heard, making him turn his head to see two females who were glaring at him. They shook their heads, before walking in the direction Izuku left in. God, did he want to chase after him. He wanted to hold him in his arms so tight, tell him how much he regretted everything he did. But that won't change the pain that's overflowing in Izuku's body. 

"Maybe this was for the best," Hitoshi whispered, he himself didn't even know he was crying until the wind blew lightly past him, making his cheeks go cold. "fuck," wiped his face. 

There was a ding as he entered the building, making the man behind the desk look up. "Hello sir, what can I help you with?"

"I'm here to turn myself in."

Hitoshi was snapped out of his daydream when the door opened, but he didn't look up until they spoke. 

"Son, how many bodies are you talking about?"

He didn't even hesitate, knowing if they asked Worrick he would've said his favorite number. "Eight." The officers exchanged looks before walking over to him, unlocking the handcuffs before putting a new set on him. 

"If you show us all of them and tell us how and why they died, you could get a reduced sentence." The officer stated, 

"How much could it possibly reduce?" Hitoshi asked, a sly smirk appearing on his face. "A few years, actually." Then it happened, he was locked into Hitoshi's quirk. 

"Okay, now let's repeat this with the tape recording," 

Ugh, my heart is shattered. But I love the suffering.