XV

×

Unexpectedly, they arrived earlier to the Kingdom. The place was festive and full of people running here and there, banners and lights of colors were placed. Music and dance at every street they pass by, children wandering with their parents. Wanting to see more of the Kingdom, they decided to roam around before going to the castle, ordering the driver to go first, and will follow once the sun is about to set.

Jun and Mingyu went together, entering random shops. Omega girls stop walking to stare at them and whisper at each other. They waved at them and squeals erupted.

"Girls really love me wherever I go." Jun says, flipping a strand of hair out of his face. Mingyu rolls his eyes, "I'm pretty sure it was me they were talking about."

They argued back and forth as they walk. Not really paying attention to where they are walking, they ended up in the farthest shop. The area was secluded and only a few shady people were walking. Unlike the stares they get before, people were glaring at them.

"Hyung? I think we should go back." Mingyu whispers, tugging at Jung's sleeve. The older nods along. They were about to turn around when someone spoke to them.

"Are you young alphas lost?" It was an old woman, maybe around her 70's. Her grey hair tied in a bun and thick rimmed glasses on her face.

Shaking their heads at her, they were about to turn around when she yanked both of them inside one of the shops.

Mingyu and Jun let themselves get dragged, letting their guards up if something happens. They doubt an old lady could harm them but its better to be cautious.

The old woman stopped in front of a rather creepy looking store. She push both them inside, making them yelp. Looking around, the place had a lot of old and dusty items flocking the shop.

"Its an antique store." Jun whispers. The lady hums, "Why don't you look around and see something you'd like."

Mingyu titters around the place, making sure his long limbs don't hit anything. He shrieks at the sight of a human sized doll staring at him, he steps back and bumps the shelf behind him.

He stops it before it could fall on the floor, heaving a sigh of relief, he pushes it up, not expecting a mini treasure chest falling out of it. Luckily, Jun catches it and grips the chest tightly. He glares at the younger, who sheepishly grins at him, pushing the shelf back.

The older was about to place it when a hand snatches it from his grip. They almost stumble back when the old lady appeared, smiling mysteriously.

"You gentlemen have a good eye when it comes to treasure huh." She opens it and they both gape at whats inside. There were two rings inside.

The first ring was silver and an infinity shaped diamond on its center.

The second ring was a golden ring with a rose shaped diamond on the center. On its side were green diamonds as if presenting leaves.

The old lady closes the treasure chest making the boys snap their gazes to her. She holds out Jun's hand and places it on his hand.

"It seems you both like it. I'll give it to you for free." Jun gapes at her in bewildered. Mingyu lets out an "eh?", confused.

"But miss, we can't take it. It must cost a lot." The older says, trying to push the mini treasure chest back to her, she only shakes her head at him.

"But why?" Mingyu spoke, looking at the her, at the chest in Jun's hand then back at the lady.

Both cannot fathom why someone would give rings that surely could cost a fortune for free.