♡11; Truth or dare♡

"I dare you to kiss me" Tae says with a smirk.

"W-what? B-but-." "no buts, it's a dare" taehyung replies.

Taehyung and I both stand up and walk towards each other. In the corner of my eye I could see Jungkook with a frown. He was the only one who didn't look satisfied with the dare.

I get closer towards Taehyung, feeling uncomfortable. Because this would be my first kiss. I'm nervous. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Like how are you even supposed to kiss someone?

Taehyung puts his hand behind my neck and the other on my waist. I didn't know where to put my arms but the best option right now was to put them on his shoulders so I did that.

Taehyung pulled me closer to him and tilted his head as he leaned in to kiss me.

His lips connected with mine and he started kissing me softly but passionately. I followed what he was doing 'cause I have no idea what I was doing. But it felt good, so I must be doing something right.

He sucked on my top lip just before he pulled away, he gave me one last peck on the lips and sat back down.

And me and my red cheeks also went back to where we were sitting. It was my first kiss so I felt very awkward, who knows I might have looked like a fish.

I looked towards Jungkook to see him look directly at me. "Let's stop playing, this is getting boring" Jungkook says and he gets up and walks away.

"But the fun only just started" Jimin called after him as he walked out of our sight.

After that we did a few more rounds until I excused myself to go find Jungkook and check if he's okay.

I went upstairs and walked down the hallway towards Jungkook's room. I knocked "come in" I hear Jungkook shout from the other side of the door.

I walk inside to see Jungkook lying on bed on his phone. I went up to him and sat next to him.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" I ask and he shrugs and continues whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Jungkook, you can always talk to me about anything, wherever and whenever." I say.

"You really don't get it, do you?" He asks without looking at me.

"N-no?" I reply.

"You know what? Let's just go sleep now I'm too tired for this" Jungkook says.

"Sure" I reply and I get up. I was about to walk away but Jungkook grabs my wrist.

"If... if you want you can sleep here" he offers and he holds his blanket up a bit next to him so I can get under it.

"Y-yeah..... uhm... I mean that would be nice" I say nervously with a smile.

I walk towards the light switch and turn off the light and afterwards I make my way back to Jungkook and I get under the blanket that he's holding up for me.

I lay there awkwardly in his bed wondering if I should just go sleep or talk to Jungkook. I decide to do the second option and I just go sleep.

Jungkook's POV
Y/n got into my bed next to me. She was laying down with her back facing me. She probably decided to go sleep straight away.

So I decide to do the same. I shut my eyes and try to sleep. But I can't.

The girl I've been interested in since I've met her is laying down next to me. I can smell her and she smells amazing.

I was interested in her when I met her. But now... I don't think you could call it being interested anymore.

I like y/n.

And seeing Taehyung kiss her today hurt so badly I couldn't stay longer. I just couldn't.

The way Taehyung put his hand behind her neck and his other hand on her waist. I just wish that was me. I want to hold her like that. And I want to be the only one to hold her like that.

Y/n shifts in her sleep and turns around facing my side.

I look at her beautiful face. I love everything about it. It's just so perfect.

Those beautiful eyes, I could drown in them. Her nose, small and cute. Her dimples, they are so cute and perfect that they are illegal. Her smile, brings me joy and her lips look perfect. Her lips look soft and I'm craving to touch them with mine.

But I can't....

Not yet.

I can't kiss her 'cause she isn't mine, so I'm gonna make her mine.

From now on, I'm doing everything I can to grab her attention so Taehyung can't take her from me.

——
A/n: I hope you guys like the book so far. If you have any ideas you can always dm me.