47 - Trust

A/N: the last chapter is next...... Are you guys ready to say goodbye?

As their children grew, their town had finally recovered properly. Buildings were perfectly built, villages were finally able to do what they needed to do in order to function.

By the time the twins were sixteen, their little brother had just turned ten. Shizuha was showing more and more restraint, focusing on her school work rather than anything else. The only friends she had were her siblings and her old childhood friend Soyeon. Yukime kept a lot of friends, every single one of them she remembered birthdays, special days, names, nicknames, everything. She had calmed down a lot, mainly from joining multiple sports just to calm her energy levels. Masashi was still quite calm, being a male omega he tended to stay away from his sisters, keeping the peace between them.

"Mama... Can I go visit Soyeon this summer?" Shizuha asked her mother quietly.

"Not without a guard no." Mina answered her. Shizuha nodded, knowing the extra precautions she had to take. She was the daughter of a leader, and a rare classification. She couldn't just wander around without any guards.

"Can she come here for the summer then?" Shizuha asked, hoping for a good answer.

"Shizuha..." Mina sighed. She set her hands on the counter, looking down at the different ingredients in front of her. "You just saw her this past winter break, I know you miss her a lot, but if you keep asking it's gonna make you sound a little desperate." She chuckled. Shizuha's cheeks blushed, shaking her head. She hid behind her hair, trying to escape her mother's teasing.

"Mama..." she whined, walking around the island counter to nudge her head against her arm.

"What? You don't think I don't know you have a crush on her?" She smirked.

"Mama!! Stop!" Shizuha continued to whine, her snowy scent filling the room as she became more and more embarrassed.

"It's adorable! I really think you guys would make an adorable couple. A zeta and a epsilon... Your children would literally be the pick of any classification." Mina continued to tease her daughter, slightly chuckling as she felt her nails digging into her arm. "Ah ah, no. We don't scratch me." Mina warned her.

"Sorry mama." Shizuha whispered. She rested her head against her mother's shoulder, her face still hot from the teasing. "But can she?" She asked.

"I'll talk with your mother about it." Mina whispered, raising her arm to scent her daughter. She smiled at the gesture, allowing herself to be scented.

"Yay!" Shizuha bounded out of the kitchen, clearly happy about the answer.

Sana stood on a boulder that hung dangerously close to the edge of a mountain cliff. Momo stood on the safer ground with her nieces, watching her sister.

"Girls! It's about that time when you learn how sturdy you are, and how fragile the world is." Sana smiled at them.

"What?!" Shizuha gawked. She turned to look at Yukime who had the same expression.

"No it's okay. Your mom pushed me off this exact cliff when we were your age." Momo informed them.

"Yeah uh no. Momma you can't do that." Yukime frowned up at her mother.

"It's covered in snow. Besides, when I pushed Momo there wasn't any snow." Sana scoffed while climbing down the boulder. "Who's first??" She asked them. They stayed silent, looking down at the floor.

"It's really a right of passage... every high alpha does it." Momo nudged Shizuha with her elbow.

"Good thing I'm a zeta." She smirked.

"Get up on the damn boulder." Sana grabbed her daughter's wrist dragging her up the boulder.

"Momma! Please don't kill me!" She immediately began to freak out.

"Do you trust me?" She asked her daughter. She looked over the cliff edge, looking back at her mom. She shook her head, shaking where she stood.

"Pansy!" Yukime called out.

"You're next." Momo laughed. Shizuha shook her head, not wanting to be called any kind of retreating names. The alpha heritage in her wouldn't allow that.

"I trust you." She looked her mother in the eye, giving her a small nod before being pushed off. Her eyes immediately closed, afraid of the impending death and the crunch of everything but after a few seconds, it didn't come. She felt as if she was floating, wind underneath her, pushing her upwards. She opened her eyes, feeling the large gusts of wind keeping her afloat in the air.

"Told you they still worked." Sana smirked while judging her sister.

"You're so lucky Mina isn't here. She's going to kill you when she finds out you pushed Shizuha off the cliff." Momo chuckled.

"Not like you aren't gonna push your kids off of this." Sana laughed while grabbing Yukime's arm.

"Not gonna lie.... thought about it." Momo laughed while helping her push her niece off. Both girls screamed as they flew up in the wind gust, laughing with each other.

"Momma! How do we get down?!" Shizuha screamed.

"Fuck how did we get down as children?" Sana asked her sister. Momo shrugged her shoulders reaching out for them.

"I think we just played until it stopped and we just prayed we lived." Momo laughed while grabbing Shizuha's hands. Sana got Yukime's and brought them back onto the boulder safely.

"God we were reckless." Sana whispered.

"We had no parents thats why." Momo sighed. "You girls are so lucky." She sighed while pulling Yukime by her neck closer to her. She wrapped her arm around her, walking with her. "You guys get rules and punishments!"

"Auntie Momo you're terrifying me." Yukime whimpered.

"Why is aunt Momo being weird?" Shizuha asked Sana as they walked back down.

"She's emotional." Sana explained. "We had a very different childhood than you guys. No parents, nothing." She sighed.

"Is that why we don't have a grandma and grandpa from you?" She asked quietly. Sana nodded, wondering where they were actually. "At least mama has two sets. She can share one with you." Shizuha laughed. Sana let out a small laugh, knowing her daughter meant well.

"Yeah. Share them." Sana laughed.