§·3·§

Awareness and admitting.

One of the first stages of fixing or solving a problem is first admitting.

Become aware of your problem and admit you have a problem.

It's one of the strongest moves you can make yet because it takes a lot of strength to admit your weaknesses, especially to others.

Our pride prevents us from admitting defeat; admitting we need help when we need it the most. No matter who you are, where you come from we are all at least a little prideful. 

The scooby gang was no exception, especially when it involved the supernatural world. In Beacon Hills, you already have a limited resources when it comes to information, involving the supernatural was an even lower chance of information.

"Stop milking it, you used the 'locked in a freezer' card way too many times." Stiles snaps as he looked to Issac who wore his ridiculous scarf. Issac glares at Stiles, "What? You would let Sweet Pea pass everytime. Everyone knows." Allison elbowed him as she shot him a look. 

Scott giving him a silent 'dude!' as he turned to his best friend seeing his eye twitch. "You know Issac if Sweet Pea was even here he would have had the balls to not use pity for a way ahead, no, he would say-"

"Hey... sorry am I interrupting something. I-I jus-thought, I eavesdropping- I meant overheard what you guys were saying! An-And I think I know what you guys were talking about. There is a Tibetan word for called "Bardo" it literally means In-between state' which is very well related to what you guys were talking about. " Kira rambled as she played with the folders in her hands.

"And what do they call you?" 

Stiles looks straight ahead a tiniest bit of a smile on his face. 

 "Shit Strawberry nobody is going to steal  your role as psychic velma. Put the claws away." Sweet Pea smirks as he looks  to Stiles sending him a quick wink. Stiles blushed and looked away quickly. Lydia gives Sweet Pea a bored look, "Wasn't thinking that Sweet Pea was just simply asking what they call her."

"Kira. She's in our history class. " Scott pipes up as everyone turns to him. Stiles blinking back into reality as he too looks between Scott and this Kira.  

It has occured very often, whatever he was doing or wherever he was, someway or somehow his mind drifts to the scenario what Sweet Pea would say or do. It was like he was actually there and when he returns to reality he heart ached, because he wasn't.

It was just a figment of his imagination; A figment of his hope.

Kira sat down beside Stiles as she explains further about Bardo and what associates with it, "Demons, why not?" 

§§§

Communication is key in everything, whether if its from friends, family, significant other or even your mind, your body your soul; It's up to you to choose whether you should listen or not. 

In Stiles's case, it was his subconscious that was sending him signals. Who best to go to for understanding mystical messages than their trusty vet, Deaton. 

Stiles followed Deaton into the back of the clinic with Scott. Stiles begins to try making the hand movements that his fellow classmates-- and teacher kept repeating. 

"When is a door not a door."

 Sweet Pea laughs as he stood far off in the corner with his arms crossed. "Does your brain ever speak a normal language or it as complicated as you are." Stiles glares at the Serpent as he argued back about the latter's lack of intelligence.