The Love Pillar

After Aoi ran inside the estate, Hiiro stood in front of the entrance. His head was a mess, he didn't even have an injury that needs to be healed. He just 'needs' to see her, to know that she's good.

'What am I even doing?' The young demon slayer felt strange, it wasn't remorse nor grief, but when he thought about losing the other Kocho sister he didn't liked the idea at all.

"Ara ara~. Kojima-san, what brings you here?" A fake smiling Shinobu appeared at the gates.

"I just need some treatment for my wounds" he replied looking at the petite girl directly to her eyes. "Is it a bad time?"

The girl giggled after seeing the troubled expression of the swordsman.

"Not at all, come here." The two Hashiras walked through the Butterfly Estate. It was silent, not a single injured. It was a good sign for the girl.

"Aren't you lonely in this place?" The female Hashira stopped suddenly.

"I have my sister here and the girls who help me" Shinobu replied. Hiiro stood silent before continuing the walk.

"But—" The raven haired girl stopped again and faced him with a terrifying smile on her face.

"Yes?" With a sweet voice the female Hashira asked for the boy to continue.

Hiiro shook his head and he didn't say anything else. Shinobu just sighed and gave thanks for the silence.

Once they were in the nursery, the insect pillar asked to show the wounds.

As requested the boy did. A brutal slash was shown, from his shoulder to the middle of his back and in his chest claw mark ripped his flesh. The was no more blood but the appearance of the injuries were nothing to be happy.

Shinobu tried her best to not let out a gasp, with those wounds the pain should be unbearable, more importantly he gave himself first aid, there weren't any signs of infection.

"This is..." Shinobu felt a strange rage building inside of her.

"Yeah, I know. I came here to disturb you even though they are just small scratches."

Like a tree branch snapping into pieces, her patience shattered, she wasn't mad for the 'disturbance' but for the small importance the boy give to his wounds.

"Let's gave a little chat" the petite girl said with a huge smile in her face.
The dumbfounded boy gulped after hearing this. He was already dead.

A big appetite carries a big responsibility. These words were on Mitsuri Kanroji mind as she entered the Butterfly state.

"My tummy hurts" she whispered to herself as she walked through the halls, she didn't even knew where she was going. The love pillar use to do this whenever she feels like that. The pink haired girl will roam around the big house until she finds Shinobu or any of the girls who live there. You could say that her tactic is pretty weird but... effective.

"Mitsuri-sama?" Aoi was surprised by the sight of the pinknette.

"Aoi-chan!" She cried at the sight of the girl "My tummy hurts!"

Mitsuri clings to the girl as soon as she reaches her, the helper of the estate was forcing herself to not fall over and to evade touching the love pillar big attributes.

"I will prepare the medicine for you. Shinobu-sama is busy" the twin tails girl free herself of the inhuman strength of the pinknette.

"Busy?" The pillar tilted her head.
"Yes, she's treating the wounds of another pillar."

The love pillar squealed in joy, she began to fantasize about the mysterious guest. 'Is it Rengoku-San?' She thought but shook her head. 'It's Tomioka-San!' Her eyes sparkled when she imagines them together.

"T-tomioka-san. We need to treat that wound." A shirtless Tomioka was approaching slowly to the petite girl. She imagined a muscular body from the water pillar who never skips a training session.

"I don't need any medicines if I have you..." the jet black haired boy began to kiss the neck the girl.

"N-no! Stop, Tomiok—" she couldn't finish the sentence since her lips were sealed by Tomioka's lips.

"It's my turn to tease you, Kocho." The water pullar said before kissing a crimson faced Shinobu.

'Oh my god! She's a world class pervert' Aoi thought as the Butterfly estate nurse saw the fidgeting girl, she could even see the drooling face of the pinknette.

"Mitsuri-sama?"
"Take me there!" The love pillar begged to the young girl with her eyes bulging out of her head.

"Wha—" Aoi felt big lumps in her throat. She didn't understand the request from the voluptuous pillar. "But she's tending the Night Pillar"

A huge smile appeared on the pillar's face

"Peeking a little won't do any harm."
The young nurse guided her through the halls of the estate. As they approached the room where Shinobu and Hiiro were they could hear moans coming from the room.

"Do it slower, Shinobu!" The two girls jumped a little after hearing that. They looked at each other.

"Just lay there. I'll do the rest" Now they heard the voice of the raven haired girl, it was soft and calm but they could hear the heavy breathing coming from the girl.

At this point, Aoi face was crimson, she could feel the heat on her face. When she looked at Mitsuri she let out a small gasp. The love pillar has a nose bleed.

"Let's peek a little" the pinknette whispered. Aoi immediately said no.
Before Mitsuri could say anything, they heard another interesting thing from the other side of the wall.

"You're doing it rougher!" The two girls hear the new pillar almost scream, he was definitely moaning.

"Please, Aoi-chan!" The pillar begged again, this time she didn't flinch when she agreed. They slid the door a bit, enough for the two of them to peek inside.

They spotted the boy's haori and uniform shirt on the floor. Their eyes went to a nearby chair where the butterfly haori rested.

They could hear heavy breathing at the other side, two of them.

"Ara~ You like when I do it like that?" The two girls heard Shinobu's voice.

Curiosity got the two little spies, they tried to see more into the room. Both of them were a second away to let out a surprised gasp. They saw the silhouettes of the two of them, they were behind the amethyst curtains of the bed. While Hiiro was lying on the bed, the girl was on top of him.

"CAW CAW MISSION FOR THE INSECT HASHIRA, A BOY CARRYING A DEMON! CAPTURE HIM! CAPTURE HIM!" The sudden intrusion of the raven caught the peeping girls off guard. They fell to the floor with a loud thud. They landed one on top of the other.

"Ouch ouch ouch" Both of them cried in pain.

"Ara Ara~ Hiiro-kun. We just caught some bad girls." A pissed off Shinobu roared with a smiling face and veins popping out from her forehead.

The shirtless pillar appeared from behind the curtains. He was indeed shirtless, but covered in a strange ointment. In his eyes one could see the remnants of the suffering he went through.

When he spotted the two girls, his eyes did all the talking: Run you fools!.
"What should I do with both of you?" The raven haired girl asked herself with steam coming out of her ears.
Mitsuri and Aoi felt their eyes fill with tears. Not even god could free them from the wrath of the insect pillar.