Chapter 19

Y/N POV

I heard someone knock on my door, and I slowly opened my eyes, to be met with Tae's cheerful ones. "Good morning!" He said. I yawned in response. "Y/N, don't fall asleep! We have to go!" I groaned and hid my face in the pillow. "Go away.." I mumbled. He just laughed at me. "Be downstairs in 10 minutes! We have to leave in 15." I took the pillow of my head and glared at him lightly. "I can't eat breakfast in 5 minutes!" He laughed again. "Don't worry, we are going to pick breakfast up on our way." I groaned again, and he left the room, closing the door.

I unwillingly got out of bed, And changed into tight shorts, and a sleeveless top. I combed my hair and put it in a messy bun, then I exited my room, closing the door behind me. I mumbled the lyrics to 'spring day,' as I made my way to the living room, where I was stopped short by Jin. "Yah! You can't wear that!" Jin scolded me. I looked up at him, confused. "What? Why not?" Jungkook and Tae step in with Jin. "He's right. You can't wear that, your to..exposed!" Tae said. "...what are you talking about?" Jungkook sighed, sipping a cup of...banana milk? "Just go change!" Jungkook said, directing me back to my room. I grumbled, and then went back, changing into a loose blue T-shirt and black leggings.

I came back out, and by then, all the boys were out in the living room, waiting for me with their shoes on. "That's better.." I heard Jin mumble. I yawned, and we all made our way into the elevator. I made my way to the back corner, and I leaned against the wall closing my eyes, my body begging for sleep. I hadn't gone to bed until around 4:30, because I had some extra work for school and ended up having to stay online for an extra two hours. And then I was so rudely awoken at 6! Jerks..

Taehyung's POV:

I pressed the button on the elevator for the bottom floor, and we all waited to get there, engaging in our own conversations. I noticed Y/N was being unusually quiet, and I looked over to the corner where I had seen her sneak over to. And, to my amusement, she was lying there, sleeping. I laughed and shushed the boys. Jimin walked over beside her, and jokingly started taking silly selfies with her, with her head now resting on his shoulder. The elevator dinged and we were on the bottom floor. None of us having the hearts to wake her up, we instead silently nominated Jimin to carry her. He seemed not to mind, though, and with the help of Yoongi, Y/N laid on his back piggy-back style, her head still resting on his shoulder. He carried her out to the car, and put her at the window, where she usually sat. I sat down beside her once the door was closed, and the driver started on his way.

Once we got there, we knew we would have to wake up Y/N, and I decided to do it, since I was sitting beside her. I poked her in the cheek gently. "Y/N.." I whispered. She groaned, but didn't wake up. I giggled, and poked her cheek again, singing an old English song my eomma used to sing. I come to the conclusion that I can't wake her, and Jungkook leans over me to try. He pinched the skin underneath her chin, and started singing his little aegyo song. Of course, she still didn't wake up, and I finally just put her on my back, getting ready to carry her into the building. As soon as we entered the building, though, we were met with a scared-looking Dae-Hyun. "Something has occurred."