Chapter 6

Alexiss POV
I get up ugh another day of school. I get up do my lil routine and put on my fit. I had to go with something not too risqué because you can still see the hickeys Dev left but baby I still look good.
*my fit*

But little does he know it's payback today babyyy

But little does he know it's payback today babyyy. I get in my car and drive to school. I get out and go to my locker I see Devin and the goons are there. Omg where are my girls I say to myself. I didn't say a word to him. I had a mirror in my locker so I put on some more lip gloss, fix my hair and dress, and spray some perfume. I look around the hallway to find my target. Bingo. I see this cute lightskin boy with curly hair. Is he as fine as Devin? No. But he'll get the job done. I walk up to him all sweet talking and acting all innocent. He licks his lips while talking to me. I look down and smile. He then asks me for my snap. I was about to give it to him until devins loud mouth ass comes over and says "she gotta go." He pulls me around a corner. "Wtf Devin?" "What's the problem?" He says. "If you couldn't tell I was busy" I say rolling my eyes. "Nah you was chatting it up with ole boy we ain't doing that" he says. "Yeah whatever and you don't tell me what to do cause you ain't my daddy." I say with attitude. "I could be your daddy if you let me" he licks his lips. "Gross" I start to walk away. "Wait ma come here maybe you could make me feel good" he smirks. I kiss him and then I leave a hickey on his neck then lastly I whisper in his ear "I can't do what I really wanna do right here" I wink and walk away. Leaving him alone and hard. Oh and did I mention I got that boys snapchat? Time to give the player a taste of his own medicine. After an eternity lency and niomi walk inside the school.

Lency POV
Omg last night was stressful I had to finish my essay about black history. I was up until 3am I'm mad tired. So today was a comfy day.
*my fit*

I get to my locker and all of a sudden I hear "hey babygirl

I get to my locker and all of a sudden I hear "hey babygirl." It was Kevin. "I'm Lency not babygirl" I say rolling my eyes. Kevin looks soo good and he gives me a hug. He smells soo good. I need to calm down he a fuckboy. Lency stop catching feelings.

Kevin POV
Man shorty looks good even at her worst. Imma need her to stop fucking playing and get this dick. I seen her at her locker and when I tell you she look so sexy. This girl does something to me. She most definitely made Kev jr excited. I'm most definitely gonna get some of that cookie soon you feel me.

Niomi POV
*My fit*

Today is Wednesday I can't believe what I did with that asshole

Today is Wednesday I can't believe what I did with that asshole. I can't lie though it did feel good but how the hell after we get freaky he just leaves the room. Ugh boys. Like couldn't we have just talked about what happened I guess not.

Daniel POV
It's Wednesday I don't know why I left Niomi like that but that locker room shit was crazy. I can't stop thinking about it. Ugh the shit she is doing to me. I need to talk to her and tell her I'm sorry.

Niomi POV
The girls are making a Dubsmash. I jump in it and start twerking. Lency was slapping my ass and Lex was throwing money. The bell rings for ELA. I go in and take my seat next to Daniel. The teacher asks for our attention. "Class we have a new student Geo." The boy walks in and my jaw drops.

Alexiss POV
It's the end of the day and we're at our lockers. Dev and his goons come up to us. "What y'all want?" I say. "Our friend Shawn is having a party Friday night that hoe gon be fiya y'all should slide" Daniel says. We all look at each other. "We'll think about." I say. "A party? I wanna gooo" Lency whines. I turn around and give her a look like bitch stfu. She rolls her eyes. "Like I said we'll think about it" I say. And with that we walk off.
To be continued...
(A/N) who's Geo? Will the girls go to the party? All these questions will be answered in the next chapter😚 don't forget to vote and comment!!💗