Part 62

Jungkook gently closed the door behind him, walked up to his bed and sat down. He sighed and looked around. The room felt empty without Jimin. He didn't realize how much he fills the room with his presence. He let his body fall on the bed and shut his eyes, laying on his back. Thoughts of Taehyung was running through his head, where to start looking for him. He was completely clueless of where to continue from here. The first thing he plans on doing tomorrow is meet Jin so they will decide what to do. Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door and he turned his head towards it.

"Come in." He said, expecting it to be Miss Sang. For the past two days she has only been asking of Taehyung and inquiring if he's found any lead on him. The woman has been disturbed, rarely able to do anything. Jungkook knew she felt very sad and scared, especially since she saw him being taken. Jungkook got up to a sitting position when he saw Ji-ah walk inside in a white robe, exposing half her thighs. "aren't you gone to bed yet?" Jungkook watched as she gently closed the door behind her and a smile formed on her face.

"I didn't feel like sleeping so I thought to just come and talk, am I bothering you?" She asked, trying to look apologetic.

"No, but I have to go to bed now." Jungkook replied, getting up from the bed. He began to unbutton his shirt and head to the walk-in closet.

"Oh." She stood there, staring at his retreating figure. She began to think quickly of another idea, a way to get closer to him. She had to rekindle that flame Jungkook had for her so he could come out of his infatuation for Jimin and realize how much he loves her. She quickly looked up when Jungkook came out of the closet, wearing a blue pair of pajama pants and a white shirt. "Sorry to have bothered you...its just..." She sighed and lowered her head.

"What?" She heard Jungkook voice softly asked. She suddenly began to sob. "Are you alright?" Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Y-es, I-I'm fine." He noticed the crack in her voice and walked up her with a bit of concern. He was surprised by her sudden change of emotion. She lifted her head to look at him when she felt his presence right in front of her.

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook placed his hand on her cheek, looking into her tears-filled eyes.

"Its just..." She suddenly circled her hands around his torso for a hug and placed her head of his chest.

"Its okay. Tell me what happened." Jungkook was still confused a little but he could tell there is something making her sad so he circled his hands around her shoulder and began to rub her hair.

"I don't think I'm good enough for anybody." She sobbed more. Jungkook stopped rubbing her her for a second, taken a bit aback by her words. He didn't know how to reply to that.

"Why would you say that?" He continued rubbing her head.

"Because no one wants me." She said.

"Ji-ah..." Jungkook sighed. "That's not true. You will find someone to love you."Jungkook broke the hug to stare at her face before wiping the tears. He really wasn't in the mood to comfort her but he felt it was his duty to since he contributed to her feeling this way about herself.

"Jungkook..." She moved closer, not breaking eye contact.

"Yes?" Jungkook was more concentrated on the sadness in her voice and face that he didn't think much about her moving closer but he quickly pulled back when he realized she was pulling her head forward for a kiss.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry..." Ji-ah felt disappointed her plan didn't work. This was going to be more difficult than she anticipated. "I was just feeling sad and wasn't thinking straight, please forgive me."

"It's okay. You will feel better tomorrow." Jungkook said. "You are beautiful okay, please don't do this because you feel less loved." He smiled at her, believing her feeling of sadness was what made her do that. He knew she has gotten over him, or maybe he was making himself believe that because his mind was too stressed to think about the other. "Go to bed, good night."

"I'm sorry." She placed her hand on the door knob. "Good night." She gave him a final smile and a feeling of relief swept over her when Jungkook returned it. She opened the door and walked out. Her expression immediately changed after she shut the door behind her, feeling intense anger.

"You still love me Jungkook, you still do." She said in a low tone, squeezing her hand into a fist.