Part 63

"Why wont he come today?" Jimin stared at Jin as his countenance dropped. He thought Jungkook would come and visit him today so he woke up early to wait for him by the main door. After some minutes Jin came by and saw him standing there so inquired what he was doing there. He knows Jungkook wont be coming today because he has to meet him at his home so they can come up with a way to find Taehyung.

"He is still trying to find Taetae." Jin tried to explain. Even thought it breaks his heart to see Jimin sad everyday, he still had to protect him.

"Take me to him, I want to help." Jimin pleaded.

"No jimin, I cant do that. You have to be safe and you will be safe here." Jin said.

"But i don't want to be safe!" Jimin almost shouted in frustration. Jin stared at him with concern, his words causing some fear in him.

"Ji..."

"All I want is to find Taetae and be with Jungkook, please take me to him."Jimin interrupted and tears began to fill in his eyes. Tears he has been holding back for long, every single minute he is away from Jungkook, not knowing where Taehyung is and knowing Dark wolf is out there searching for them was eating him up. He was slowly breaking inside. Sometimes he just wished he had given in to him so Taehyung wouldn't have to go through this. Everything is his fault and now he was doing nothing but just staying here and waiting for Jungkook to come so he could feel hopeful.

"You will be with them soon." Jin walked closer to him and placed both hands on his cheeks as he wiped the tears away. "I will do all I can to get everyone back again Jimin, I promise."

"Then take me to him." Jimin pleaded.

"Jimin please, I cant do that... I need to protect you..." Jin was getting emotional himself, seeing how sad and scared Jimin is. He could tell he was living in a nightmare and just wish everything was alright so he want to do something about it, but Jin also doesn't want to loose his brother. He doesn't want to put him in danger.

"Stop protecting me." He slowly removed Jin's hands from his cheeks.

"I can't..." Jin was a bit broken by his gesture but he still understood him. "I will get us all back together again." He said. Jimin stared at him for a while and then turned and walked back upstairs. Jin watched his retreating figure till it disappeared in the curve. He sighed and got out of the house.

"Where to Sir?" His driver asked as he approached the car.

"Jungkook's place." He said. "Wait..." Jin stopped the driver as he was about to open the door for him. He stood there for a while, a though running through his head. "Can you do me a favor?" Jin lifted his gaze to look at him.

"anything Sir." The man replied.

"Please watch over Jimin for me, make sure he doesn't go anywhere." Jin said. Jimin wasn't in the right state right now and he is more likely to make bad decision anytime.

"Okay sir." He bowed to him.

"Thank you." Jin walked to the driver's end of the car and the driver followed suit to open the door for him to enter. Jin started the ignition and drove out of the house, hoping to make things right.

    "Where is Jungkook?"Jin asked one of the maids when he opened the door and entered the house.

"In his room." She replied and bowed to him. Jin quickly walked up the stairs towards his room. As he approached the door he suddenly saw Ji-ah appear from a curve, dressed ready for work. He furrowed his brows in confusion, not expecting to see her.

"Jin hyung." She quickly walked up to him with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked.

"I stained my shirt last night after I picked Jungkook up from his work and he offered to wash my clothes for me. It was late so I decided to stay here for the night." She explained. If she wants to make her way back into Jungkook's life then she has to get everyone in his life to like her.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you." Jin walked to the bedroom door and opened it. He was met with Jungkook standing in the middle of the room with his attention immediately drawn to him. He appeared to have been pacing.

"Hyung how is he?" Jungkook quickly approached Jin as he closed the door behind him.

"He's fine. He's just really sad you aren't visiting him. I explained it to him but I don't know how long I will be able to keep him calm Jungkook." Jin explained.

"I miss him so much hyung. I want to go and see him but things are not safe yet." Jungkook sighed.

"I know, I will try my best to keep Jimin calm." Jin said.

"maybe...maybe I can see him. You can take me there in your car. If someone is watching this house, he would know by now that your car only drives towards your place so he wont suspect anything." Jungkook suggested. Jin stared at him for a while.It was actually safe but he was still a bit scared. "I have to see him hyung and assure him everything will be fine." Jin knew he was right, especially since JImin was reaching breaking point.

"Okay." He accepted.