Part 64

Ji-ah suddenly stepped on the brakes, causing the car to come to a screeching halt on the quiet road. She sat there, staring ahead in anger as thoughts were running through her head and her emotions were taking over her.

"You love me Jungkook." She said to herself. "Why are you doing this for him? just because someone is finding interest in him." The worried tone in Jungkook's voice kept ringing in her. How he sounded eager to just see him. He missed work just so he could be with him. All this was getting on her nerves and especially making her jealous. It was time to end this. She parked her car by the road, picked up her phone from the passenger's seat and got out of the car before staring at it to call someone. She placed the phone to her ears but then suddenly heard something move in the bushes so she quickly turned towards it but there was nothing there. Since it was broad daylight there was nothing to be scared of, especially since cars were passing by once in a while so she returned back to the call.

"Have you gotten anything?" She heard Dr.chul's voice from the other end of the line.

"Yes. He is with Jin, Jungkook's brother in law." Ji-ah replied.

"How sure are you?" She noticed the eagerness in his voice.

"I heard them talking about it this morning. He is going to visit him now."She said.

"Good." Dr.chul said.

"Get rid off him I don't want to see him anywhere around Jungkook." She said.

"You wont." Dr.Chul replied and ended the call.

     As the car drove in the house, Jungkook saw a man standing there but his attention was immediately drawn to who he was standing in front of. Jimin stood there, a look of frustration and anger on his face as he stared at the car drive to the shed. Jungkook knows he cant see him because of the window tint. He couldn't wait to get out of the car and hug him, hold him tightly in his arms and tell him how much he missed him. The car's journey to the shed was longer than the drive from his house. Jungkook immediately got out of the car. Immediately Jimin's eyes landed on him, he began to run towards him. His emotions welling up as he approached Jungkook.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook caught his lips for a deep kiss and puled him closer by the waist. "I'm so sorry." He broke the kiss and hugged his tightly, bringing his head to his chest.

"I was scared. I didn't see you and I was scared." Jimin began to sob into his chest, clutching tightly onto his shirt.

"I have to protect you Jimin." Jungkook explained, placing a kiss on top of his head.

"I also w-want to protect you." Jimin's voice broke. "I'm tired of being the one to watch the people I love suffer while they try to protect me, it scares me."

"Don't be scared anymore I'm here." Jungkook broke the hug and stared at his face. He pressed another kiss to his lips before wiping the tears away.

"Lets go find Taetae, he must be all alone somewhere." JImin said.

"We will find him just like last time, he might also be looking for you." Jungkook cant tell him the truth. He cant bare to see the sadness in his eyes, what he was seeing now was enough. Jimin was breaking and if he isn't there for him, he might loose the smile he used to have. A smile he wished he was seeing now.

"Its not the same Jungkook, this time he is out there and he can get him too." Jimin said.

" We w..."

"Jungkook..." Jungkook was suddenly interrupted by Jin's voice so he turned to his direction behind them and saw him looking around with worry.

"What is it?" He looked down at Jimin when he felt him shiver a bit and saw fear in his eyes. He suddenly felt a breeze and turned to look beside them. A dark smoke began to form and almost immediately dark wolf appeared, standing there as he stared at them.

"There you are." He moved his gaze to Jimin.