Part 65

"You are not touching him." JIn's eyes quickly turned blue and his hands began to burn in cold flame as he stood in front of them, ready to fight. He was a bit scared of what might happen. He doesn't know how he was able to find them, because he had been going to Jungkook's place since he had Jimin but why will he think to follow the car now. Jin was confused but this was not the right time to think about that, now he had to protect him at all cost.

"He was here all along." Dark wolf chuckled. "That was very clever Jungkook." he moved his gaze to Jungkook, with Jimin in his arms staring at him in fear. "Lets go Jimin, you've made me chase you around for too long."

"He's not going anywhere with you." Jungkook said in a stern voice.

"You put your name on my death list the moment you touched him..." Darkwolf glared at Jungkook "But I want you to watch me take him away before I kill you."

"You will have to go through me first." He said.

"No, I want him to come to me. Come to me Jimin, lets go." He looked at Jimin. "If you don't want me to hurt anyone here then come with me."

"He cant hurt us Jimin." Jungkook said to him and tightened his hand around him.

"I don't want you and hyung to get hurt." Jimin said in a broken voice, looking at Jungkook with fearful eyes.

"We wont get hurt." Jungkook assured him but he could still see the doubt on his expression. "If you listen to him he will still try to hurt us Jiminie."

"Tha..." Darkwolf suddenly lifted his hand to stop a ball of flame coming his his direction. He looked at Jin and saw the surprise on his face. Jin was expecting that to at least hurt him. He is much stronger than he realized, but if he is that strong why isn't he taking Jimin by force. "If you don't come with me I will kill them."

"Jungkook..." Jimin's clutch on his shirt tightened.

"I will kill all of them." He suddenly waved his hand and a round portal-looking screen formed in front of him but as the darkness cleared, he saw a figure lying on the floor on the other end of the screen. Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he recognized the face.

"Taetae..." He loosened the grip on Jungkook's shirt as he stared in fear at the screen. Taehyung looked very tired and worn out. "Please stop." Jimin left Jungkook shirt and tried to pull the hand away from him but Jungkook held him tightly.

"Don't even think about it." Jungkook stared at him.

"He only wants me Jungkook, please let me go." Jimin tried to squeeze out. Even though he was scared, he had to do something to help them. He cant put three of the people he loved most's life in danger because of him.

"I wont let you go Jimin, and I'm not asking you if you agree to it. I will find Taehyung no matter what and you will have to believe me but don't tell me to let you go because I wont do it." Jungkook almost shouted the words. Jimin stared at him for a while before slowly nodding. "Thank you." Jungkook felt a bit relieved.

"Take Jimin out of here I will fight him." Jin said. He know he cant defeat him but at least he could try his best and he was ready to do it.

"Okay." Jungkook loosened the grip around his shoulder and almost immediately Jimin pulled out and run towards Darkwolf. "JIMIN NO!" Jungkook tried to ran after him but a force suddenly pushed him and his back hit hard against the car.

"Jimi..." Jin also tried to ran after him but he was suddenly stopped by a sharp pain in his tummy. Everything happened so quick. He was face to face with darkwolf who was staring into his eyes.

"I've always wanted to do this to you." Jin gasped when he felt the object inside him being turned. "But being the way I am, I decided to add extra."

"Hyung..."darkwolf moved his stare towards Jungkook who was staring at Jin with wide eyes, getting a clear view of the flaming blue magical sword poking out in his back. Darkwolf gave him a smirk before pulling it out. Jin stared down at the wound on his belly, blood oozing out as he slowly placed his hand against it.

"H-Hyung..." He heard Jimin voice crack and saw him begin to run in his direction but darkwolf quickly turned around and caught him and almost immediately disappeared with him.

"Hyung..." Jungkook quickly got up and caught Jin before he could fall. This wasn't the first time he was seeing a wound like this but when it happens to someone so close it gets scarier.

"Ji-Jimin." Jin tried to speak.

"Please don't...don't speak..."Jungkook quickly picked him up bridal style and made his way to the car. He was feeling a lot of emotions at the moments.