Chapter 1

Bethany's POV

Chace's hand grabbed mine, carefully examining it as we laid in bed together. The morning was brisk, November just rolling in. Slowly, his fingers began to intertwine with mine, each one finding the spaces between each other's. His eyes were almost sickening, the blue that was in them was so deep, it was like no other pair of blue eye's I'd ever seen before.

His breathing was slow, almost ragged. It was as if he had just finished running a mile, yet all he did was make beautiful, sweet love to me. It was slow, sensual and completely full of emotion and compassion. His lips were parted and becoming drier as he continued to breath out of his mouth rather than his nose. His long eye lashes fluttered close onto his sculpted cheeks as I let go of his hand to touch his cheek. His warm face was a big comparison to my cold hands. It was as if my touch had stopped the heat, as if I made him feel normal temperature again after sweltering in a desert.

"Two Years together, and I hope for many more." His words are quiet, barely above a whisper as our eyes make contact.

I kiss his lips softly, letting him know I hope for many more too. His arm firmly grips around my waist, pulling me closer before kissing the top of my head. The tips of his fingers slowly move down my side, sending chills all across my body. He smiles a bit at my reaction, knowing he's getting to me. I bite my lip to stop the smile that is trying to break out.

He was different. He was my sunlight at the end of a dark tunnel. Chace was always the one pulling me from deep inside places I didn't want to be. He continued to help me through everything. Every little thing that happened to me from the age of 17 till my age of 20 now has been because of him. He's like an angel, something that seems to possess my heart.

I never expected the romance between us to happen. He was just a good friend to me for a year when I met him at one of my parent's charity auctions. He was cute then, just a cute 17 year old boy who always seemed to have a bit of a major crush on me. Though it wasn't till the death of my parents that I truly started to see him as something more.

He helped me back up on my feet after I heard the news. He didn't let me get depressed about it. He made me do things to get it off my mind, knowing that if I continued to think about it, I'd never leave my house again. He saved me from that dark tunnel, and for that, I will always be in debt to him. His caring persona was always attractive. He was never really unattractive if I'm being honest. But it wasn't until he turned 18 when I truly started to become physically attracted to him. His hair was shorter, his muscle tone had grown larger and more precise. He was turning from a teenage to a man, and a good-looking one at that.

He treated me like a princess, and hasn't stopped since the day he grew a pair of balls and asked me on a proper date. Chace treated the situation right. He went slow, taking me on a few dates before officially asking me to be his girlfriend. He was my first boyfriend, my first time, my first love. He was my everything, and still is. I couldn't imagine life without him because he's been around for so long. He was home- he was my safe haven.

"Baby..." He groaned as I opened my eyes to look at him again.

The sun had just risen, and well... so had we. Guess this is one way to start off a two year anniversary... not bad if I do say so myself. His hair was a mess, and I bet mine was too. Especially now. The sheets were tangled between our legs as our calves were intertwined around each other. The way the sun hit his eyes made them stand out a bit more, making my stomach churn. They were so beautiful. Everything about him was so beautiful.

"Good morning." I smile lazily at him, making him chuckle a bit. God, that sound was like an electric shock system. It never got old, always surprising me with how wonderful it sounded.