Chapter Forty

Once Harry was settled in his own bed, practically asleep, he felt slight movement around his feet. He peeked up, to see Belladonna.

"Hello beautiful, I'd wondered where you'd got to." He hissed quietly, bringing her up to his pillow.

"Harry, you have no idea how long I've been looking for you." She flicked his nose, and he smiled.

"Sorry dear. How have you been?"

"There's a giant snake under the school. I made friends with him."

Harry coughed a little, "Sorry, what? How big?"

"Forty feet I think. Goodnight."

"Bella? Bella! Don't you dare go to sleep! Young lady! You're worse than Tom!" With that, Harry huffed and turned on his side for some much needed rest.

However, he found he was unable to grasp it now he was awake. He glared at his sleeping snake, and grabbed his diary, muttering a quick lumos.

Harry still used a Muggle pen for Tom for convenience in situations like these.

Hey Tom? Belladonna mentioned large snake. Care to explain?

I have no idea what she's on about

Tom

Okay, there may be a Slytherin chamber that houses a basilisk. He's friend's and won't attack unless a parselmouth instructs him so.

I suppose it could be worse.

Please visit him some time, I don't believe he's seen anyone since about nineteen forty six.

That's how old you are??

Ah. Yes. I am, in fact, old.

Well I didn't know that. I thought you went to school with Professor Snape or something!

Why did you think I had such dates on my diary? For aesthetic?

I never really noticed after the first night.

Over six years and you didn't notice that this diary was made in nineteen forty five?

Sorry I was too busy learning the history of our world.

Understandable.

Okay so different topic, I really want to find Bella's child. Just for when she's coming back, to maybe help her?

I think that would be a lovely idea. Have you perhaps got and clues as to who it may be?

I thought, perhaps, the Longbottom boy? His parents were tortured to insanity by her. Maybe she found out he was hers and went to get him back?

Now that you mention it, I remember Rabastan's son going missing, right before I was due to attack you. About a month before I had planned to. He woke up to his baby gone, but he was right on it after witnessing what happened to Bella. All my followers with children practically kept them strapped to their chests. Now he informed me and while I was insane, I still had minor feelings. I traced the magic back to the Longbottoms. That's why all three went to attack them, in order to get his boy back.

Okay, so, possibly unveiled a death eater child, just the wrong one. When Neville gets back to Hogwarts I'll try and talk to him, because he must remember something?

Perhaps, because they blocked him like Bella's baby, that's why he's so bad at magic? They blocked him too.

That is a possibility. Good work, my child. Now, focus on a the other boys your age and see if you can suss out Bella's child. Neville's name would of been Zachariah before he was taken.

Thank you. What was Bella's babies name? You never said.

His name was Karkoden Thomas Black.

She named him after you?

She believed I helped her get him, by being a direct connection to lady Magic. She was a wonderful woman and mother on her own, but she worshipped me like no other. I was Godfather, and she would of been godmother to any of my children.

It sounds like she loved you.

She did, and I loved her. But I loved her as I would a sister, or a close friend. There is only one man who owns my heart, and I fear he hates me.

Snape? He doesnt. He loves you.

If only. Now, list all the males in your year. Even ones as close as Draco. Deductions are your friend, put your mind magic to good use.

Yes sir.

But first, sleep. Goodnight.

Night Tom.

-----
Okay y'all are getting hilarious with your guesses. The child is a male in Harry's year. It isn't that hard guys :')

And it is not Neville!! I had this planned for so long and I was honestly messing with yall.

(also sorry I really couldn't wait to post this, more little Draco fluff next week! Maybe, if I don't change my plans lol.)