Preference 41 :)

YALL! That video I uploaded had been playing in my mind for like a month because it's so beautiful and hilarious. You should watch it after you read, vote and comment for this chapter ;)

Jk but still, you should watch the video ✌️
—————————————————————————-

How the mercs react when you wear their clothing!!!!

Super cute, 100% fluff, 10/10 recommendation!

I don't know if I wrote this very good but this is my interpretation soooooo... enjoy!!

WARNINGS: maybe a little suggestive 👀 (not rlly tho)
————————————-

Scout:
When Scout first saw you in his favorite shirt, he almost died from a happiness overload. You were curled up in bed with his shirt that was just a little bit oversized.

He soon found out that stealing shirts and clothing was a hobby of yours. He eventually got used to seeing you in his clothing. Once and a while he'll play a joke and wear your clothes!

It was hilarious to see Scout wearing tight shorts and an even tighter T-shirt.

Sniper:
The first time he saw you wearing his clothing happened to be the morning after an... interesting night together. He got up earlier than you to start making coffee, and saw you enter the kitchen with his button up shirt hanging off you like a short dress.

His face turned scarlet red and he dropped his coffee mug on the floor. You honestly had no idea why he was acting so strange around you, but it was really cute so you didn't say anything.

Now it's not unusual for you to steal his shirts, his hat, etc. He loves how you look in them, and will probably point out how cute you are.

Spy:
Spy was very frustrated when he couldn't find his mask. He obviously knew that you had taken it, but he couldn't find you either. He finally found you in the bathroom with his mask on your face.

When he saw how adorable you looked with his mask, his frustrations washed away. He walked into the bathroom and pulled the mask off your head.

Playful bickering with him turned into a full on make-out session. From now on, whenever you want to do something exciting with Spy, you just steal his mask.

Soldier:
Soldier woke up to you wearing his helmet and playing his trumpet. Instead of being mad, he was extremely happy to see you like this!

"IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU START ACTING LIKE A SOLDIER, CUPCAKE! LETS GO PUNCH SOME DAMN COMMUNISTS; TOGETHER!!"

Engineer:
All the clothes you have for working in the shop we're dirty, so you had to wear one of Engineers overalls.

Engie did not complain at all. Seeing his clothes hang off you ever so slightly was a major turn on for him. Who knew??

He kept staring at you all day and was blushing and grinning like an idiot! An adorable idiot!  Now, Whenever you want something spicy to happen, you just slip on some of Engineers clothing.

Pyro:
You had planned to surprise Pyro by wearing one of his flame-
retardant suits, but when you put it on, you regretted it immediately. The suit was extremely hot, which made your skin sticky, which made the suit cling to your skin.

You were forced to get help from Pyro to remove the suit. It's safe to say that you will never try on Pyros suit again.

Demo:
One day when Demo came home late after visiting his mother, he found you sprawled out on the bed wearing his favorite pajamas. He smiled and blushed at the sight.

He got ready for bed, then shoved you aside to make room for himself.

"I was sleeping, Tavish!"

"And you're wearin' me favorite jammies, love!"

Medic:
Medic already saw you wearing his clothing before you started dating, so now it completely normal to see you walking around base wearing Medics shirt, lab coat, etc. (Preference 4)

Sometimes Medic will let you wear his Lab coat pretend that you're his "assistant" for the day. This has led to some very embarrassing moments; like how Scout once walked into the Lab while you two were doing some...... scientific research.

Heavy:
Heavy came barreling down the hallway when he heard a loud yelp from you, followed by a louder THUMP. When he saw you flat on your back wearing the bullet belt he usually worse around his torso for work, he let out booming laugh and helped you up.

Note to self: Heavy's clothing is actually very heavy. Kinda ironic, right?

He enjoys teasing you about the incident every now and then.
———————————————

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I REALLY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

It really made me want to write one shots for some reason 🥺 but I can't because I would be too stressed with everything lol. Maybe during summer break lmao

One last request then a bbbbbunch of weird/cute ideas from yours truly. (Unless y'all request something lmao)

Tbh idk if y'all even read these little messages. Blink twice if you do.

If y'all got any darn requests, place em in the bucket (comments)!!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter OwO