𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸: 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

The shaking became so intense that One lost her balance and fell off the stool she was standing on by the bookshelf

The shaking became so intense that One lost her balance and fell off the stool she was standing on by the bookshelf. Steve tried to get to her to check on her but had troubles staying upright and knocked into several pieces of furniture along the way.

After One had assessed herself to make sure she was still in one piece, she looked up to the top shelf and was disappointed to see that the portal was gone.

"Are you okay?" Steve called out from the spot where he had fallen halfway across the living room.

"Yeah, I'm fine," One answered. Her voice sounded like she was talking into a fan.

One and Steve became startled when a sound even louder than the rattling began to fill the room. The howling of wolves accompanied by musical beats entered their ears as Thriller by Michael Jackson blasted through the space and nearly deafened the two. One and Steve threw their hands over their ears but the music didn't get any quieter.

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark...

Just as Steve was about to ask what the hell was going on, the front door slammed open so hard that it was nearly torn off its hinges. One's mouth dropped open as a haunting and familiar sight greeted her from the other side.

Under the moonlight you see a sight that almost stops your heart...

Dark clouds of smoke licked at the door frame and poured into the room in slow waves. A rotten smell introduced itself to their nostrils and the lights blinked out their own sporadic dance. But what was more terrifying than once again facing the hellish nightmare of the Upside Down was the man standing inside it.

You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it...

"Hello One," Dr. Brenner smiled. The creepy smile accentuated a scratch that worked its way up from the top of his mouth to the spot where his left eye was supposed to be. In place of his eye was a black hole that seemed to go on forever. He may have survived, but the Upside Down hadn't left him unscathed.