Chapter 2

Kiya | Ky |
Houston, Texas

"Can you stop eating my stuff please?" I huffed as K3 put his hand in my chip bag for the 3rd time !

"Nigga can't beat my ass." He said sticking his hand in there again. I just threw the chip bag on him getting up and sitting somewhere else. Luckily the chips didn't fall out the bag. He just laughed and continued to eat the chips while he looked at his phone. I just looked at him in disgust causing him to look up at me.

"Fuck out my face." He said rudely. I swear he's the rudest nigga i've ever met. He's literally rude for no reason !

"Fuck you." I mumbled to where he couldn't hear me. I looked over at Nana all over Dooda i been peeping them hoes think they slick.

"So you fought that girl last week?" Bean asked me.

"She never pulled up." I shrugged.

"Wow did allat extra shit for nun." Reese said shaking his head. Yup, its been a week since i've been over here with them this is my second time linking with them and i swear these some rude niggas. But nope, Dede didn't pull up like she said she was. She said her mama was using her car so she couldn't come. Which i knew was a lie, if she really wanted to come she coulda caught a ride im not about to waste my energy in that hoe.

"Come on niggas we going outside today." Jerell said coming from the back tucking his gun in he pants. Whew chillay.

"Niggas shoulda been went outside but yall wanna stay in like some damn pussies." K3 muttered as he stood up grabbing his phone off my charger. Wait because my phone was supposed to be charging.

"You took my phone off the charger?" I asked with a slight mug.

"And did, nigga ain't gone beat my ass about it." He shrugged walking out the door.

"What did i do him for him to just automatically have beef with me." I frowned.

"Thats just K3 you'll get use to it." Reese shrugged patting my shoulder. Out of all of them i could say Reese was my favorite. He was the chill one who didn't really say too much but spoke when necessary. He was like the nicer version of K3.

I stood up and followed them out the door as they walked to what looked like a corner store with niggas everywhere. But mostly they were just shooting dice or standing around looking thirsty. Not my cup of tea at all.

K3 went and leaned on someone's car as he peeped out the scene. Bean went in the corner store im guessing to buy something. Reese went over to shoot dice as well as Jerell. While Dooda was hugged up with Nana mugging every nigga that looked her way while i stood there not knowing what to do or where to go. But seeing that K3 was lonely i went to go bother him. Once i reached him i leaned on the car as well causing him to suck his teeth.

"Fuck you want li bruh?" He asked still looking around.

"Why you so rude?" I frowned looking at him watching him look around as if he was paranoid like something was bond to happen.