Under Surveillance

Requested by Ailsa_Weasley:

"IS THERE A PART TWOO???" on Baby Monitor

"I still need to run a few more tests on the widow bite prototypes, but everything else should be right as rain." Tony gestured to the new team tech around his workshop. "Alright, Spangles grab your fancy new unitard from the rack and the stealth shield from the tabletop."

"Can I have this one?" Clint went to grab a black box from the workbench.

"No!" Don't touch anything that isn't assigned to you some of them are still - DUM-E. No. Nothing is on fire...yet. Put that thing away." Tony pushed Clint back to the doorframe. "Actually don't touch anything. I'll bring the stuff up and -"

"Warning. New Alert from Iron Spider."

"Read it to me. Is Peter alright?"

"There has been a security breach in the monitor protocol of the suit. It is currently being disabled."

"Peter. Again?" Tony sighed. "Override Code: OG Iron. JARVIS block it."

"They appear to be too deep in to stop the action completely. Peter is still...playing back security footage: Protocol Underoos Watch."

Tony put his hand on his forehead in defeat. "JARVIS?"

"I'm sorry sir. I cannot stop the playback now. Peter and Ned have been locked out as well. It will randomly cycle through clips until your code gets through. Estimated time: 30 minutes."

"Welp, let's grab some popcorn and watch this baby." Clint pulled up a chair and sat eagerly in front of the screen. "What? Aren't you guys curious about what he does on patrol?"

Natasha shrugged and sat down with Clint. Steve and Bucky looked at each other, and with a silent conversation, decided to join as well. Bruce seem conflicted "It's just when he's wearing the suit right?"

"Or if he leaves it lying around instead of in the case." Tony seemed unconcerned. "I swear. He leaves a million dollar suit lying around like it's one of his Walmart T-Shirts. I have a theory he might be doing it on purpose so that when I do actually have to find something, I'm going to have to watch hours of his bedroom wall."

The screen showed a view of the Avengers gym.

—————

"Ned, I swear!"

"Can we even be in here?"

"Well, Mr. Stark said you could spend the day here. I think he'd be fine with you seeing the gym."

"Okay then." Ned practically squealed as he took in all the Avenger's practice tools. "Come on, show me."

"Okay, okay." Peter's voice displaying how happy he was about the idea. "I'll stand over here." He walked to the opposite side of the gym and assumed a defensive stance. "Ready?"

"Yes!"

Peter held out his right hand and made a face. On the other side of the room, Thor's hammer twitched. "Come on. Come on Mew Mew."

"Mew Mew?"

"I can't pronounce the name. Jane's friend called it that." Suddenly, the hammer whizzed into the air and flew into Peter's waiting hand. He was pushed backward a bit by the impact, but once he recovered he held it triumphantly in the air."

"OH MY GOD. Peter that is the coolest thing. You're holding a literal God's hammer."

"I know." Peter sounded just as excited as his friend.

—————

Natasha and Tony grinned, proud that Peter was able to lift it. Steve was excited too. Clint and Bruce stared in shock at the screen with their mouths gaping open.