Chapter 17: Snowy Forks

It was a snowy day and dangerous for me to ride my motorcycle. I wore my winter outfit and put on a brown beanie before leaving. As I walked downstairs the steps with Bella following behind, I saw Edward smiling towards me making me smile happily. I waved him a hello and went towards his way jumping over a patch of ice so I don't trip and fall.

I gave him a kiss as he returned it as well and laid his forehead against mine making me smile. We heard the ground being scratched and a loud groan making us turn to see Bella on her as. She looked at us and turned red standing up as me and Edward laughed softly.

"Let's go, Ma Reine." He tells me taking my hand. He opens the door for me and I smiled thankful to him and went inside his car. He got in the driver side and started the engine as I buckled up. He drove towards school holding my hand with his cold ones.

"You look beautiful as always." He tells me and looked at me before looking towards the road as I blushed and smiled more.

"Thank you, I was trying my best to look casual." I smiled and he chuckles as he kisses my hand softly. We arrived at the school parking lot and Edward parked his car next to Jasper's. He gets out and Jasper lets me out making give him a thankful smile.

"Thank you, Jas." I smiled and he smiles back at me.

"Welcome lil'mermaid." He said and I made my way towards Edward hooking my arm under his. Bella arrived and parked at the opposite side of the parking lot. We walked inside the school as I smiled at everyone we pass by who smiles back and waved at us.

"Looks like the siren is way more popular than you." Emmett teases Rosalie making her roll her eyes and shake her head.

"So? I don't care. If I have to choose popularity or her. I would choose her." Rosalie shrugs and Blair turns giving her a smile which she returns. Emmett smiles and kissed Rosalie's head whispering something to her making Rosalie smile. The bell rang making Edward groans slightly as he looks at Blair who is stroking his arm to comfort him.

"I'll see you later, Ma Reine." He bid his farewell in a slight frown and Blair smiled at him.

"I'll see you later too, Mon Roi." She tells him and gave him a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back and held her close before they pulled away.

"Come on, it's not like this is the last time you'll see each other." Alice teases taking Blair away from him.

"I love you!" Edward shouted to Blair causing everyone to hear his claiming love for Blair.

"I love you too!" Blair shouted as Alice dragged her inside the classroom.

"That was rude, Alice." Blair glares at Alice who rolls her eyes at her.

"Oh shush, Butterfly. You'll be fine." Alice nudges making Blair shake her head and laugh. Classes were normal as always and Blair sat down in piano class next to Edward as they listened to the teacher teach about the Piano keys for beginners even though both of them knew how to work and play a piano.

"Would anyone want to play a song for us?" Mr. Cole asked the class and no one raised their hands. Blair and Edward looked at each other before raising their hands and Mr. Cole nodded.

"Alright then, Edward first then Blair." Mr. Cole announces and Edward stands up kissing Blair on her head before making his way to the piano. He sat down and looked at Blair smiling as she smiled back at him. Edward places his fingers on a few keys before he started playing. His song flew around the room with a gentle and smoothness.

Everyone listened as he played and Blair smiled at Edward as he does it professionally. Once he finished with a few more keys, he stood up and everyone clapped impressed.

"Blair." Mr. Cole called and Blair stood up from her seat making her way to the piano as she and Edward walk pass each other touching each other's hand slightly. Blair sat down the bench and placed her hand on a few keys before playing.

"Climbing up this mountain
Climbing up twice
Hoping that I'll make it this time
But I'm so done with hoping
Cause hoping is to failing is to
Falling down this mountain
Falling down again, boom, boom
Heartbeat still, beating in the end
I'm choking
But that's just what they wanted
So, I get up off the ground
Then I shake it out
Ra, da, da
Come, look at me now, look at me now
I'm not here to talk
I'm just here to walk
Here to walk the walk
I'm gonna make it up this mountain
Make it to the top
Show them what I made of
Show them what I got
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will
So mark my words
Before you swallow yours
I'm gonna make it up this mountain
Make it to the top
Show them what I made of
Show them what I've got
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will
So mark my words
Before you swallow yours just like a pill."

I took a deep breath before continuing the song with my eyes closed.

"Starting as a question
Ended as a fight
When I found out I'm the only one that has my back
I'm drowning
Cause they filled my lungs with venom
And the sharks are coming out
And they're hungry now
Ra, da, da
Sharks are coming out
I put them down!
I'm gonna make it up this mountain
Make it to the top
Show them what I'm made of
Show them what I've got
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will
So mark my words
Before you swallow yours
I'm gonna make it up this mountain
Make it to the top
Show them what I'm made of
Show them what I've got
I will, I will, I will, I will, I will, I will
So mark my words
Before you swallow yours just like a pill
Ay, before you swallow yours just like a pill
I will, I will, I, I!
So mark my words before you swallow yours!~" I stopped and breath heavily as I stood up the piano. Everyone clapped cheerfully and I smiled shyly then the bell rang.

Edward made his way towards me with my stuff and kissed me gently on my lips before pulling back as I smiled up at him.

"You did amazing." He whispers and I giggled smiling.

"Thank you." I whispered to him and we walked out the piano class.

(Song by Faouzia)