Checklist [17]

A/N: Author note at the beginning cause its important. First of all thank you to each and every reader for showing such huge support to me. My story has just hit 1k+ views and it is not even completed! Hitting such a milestone with your first book is really thrilling. I can't really comprehend how thankful I am to everyone. When you achieve something on your work which you are passionate about it makes you feel more enthusiastic to do the work.

I appreciate every reader's opinion and criticism. Please feel free to comment and please don't be a silent reader. I truly want to know every reader of mine and want to thank them individually. I would appreciate if all my readers give a short comment about this story.

And lastly as present to all my beautiful readers I would like to do something. Please let me know what do you want from me.

_______________________________________________________

By ѕαкυяα

So you are telling me that you are going on a honeymoon? With Taehyung?" Ara asked in an amused voice. We were having lunch in a nearby cafe. We sometimes have lunch together.

"Yes and for this purpose I want you to be in charge for the following days, until I return." I told her. "I know I am pressuring you but-" I was cut off by her.

"Woah woah, am I hearing things or you have really agreed on going on a honeymoon" she asked and I gave her a death glare.

"Shut up and tell me if you can handle it for the next few days or not?" I asked.

"Of course I can, so when are you departing?" She asked excitedly.

"The flight is tomorrow morning." I said.

"Tomorrow? That means you only have tonight to prepare." Ara said frowning.

"Prepare? But for what?" I asked.

"Of course for your honeymoon you dummy. This trip is special and it needs preparation. But unfortunately I am not free tonight, I wish I can help you." Ara said with a pout.

"Yeah I know, enjoy your date with Kook though." I said with a smirk.

"How did you know?" her face immediately turned red.

"I have my ways." I replied.

"Anyway, I don't think any preparation is required. It's just a trip. I will enjoy the trip in my way and he in his own way. There is no way we both would do something together." I added.

"Yoona" suddenly her voice turned serious ," Do you really mean it when you say you don't want to spend time with him?" she asked.

"I- I, I don't know." I sighed. Why is it becoming tough for me every passing day?

"I just want you to be true to yourself." Ara said patting my back.

.

.

.

"I have made a checklist for you, follow the list and buy every single thing, ok? Don't skip any and mailed me a picture of the buying receipt." Ara said in a serious tone. We were currently in front of a shopping department. The sun is in the horizon.

"Yes mam." I replied.

"Hey that's my line." She said on which I burst into laughter.

"Ok bye, you are late already for your first date." I said and waved her goodbye. She left.