Chapter 62: Re-enactment?

A tall limber man was lying down contentedly, smirking as his arm was stretched backwards behind his head.

Those thin lips were hooked up while the usually wild-looking eyes were shut, with long eyelashes fanning downwards.

Despite the otherwise typical elegant sleeping figure of the Alliance Head Shen... It could barely mask the tremendously... Overpowering... Strong... Scent... Of satisfaction emanating from one satisfied wolf.

At the corner, we have a little bundle, huddled up in a blanket, looking very much like a bullied wife.

It was noon.

Noon...

Freaking g*ddamn noon.

The little huddle grumbled incoherently into the blanket.

The wolf who was lying down, arched his back in a satisfied manner, and couldn't help a wolfish grin appearing on his face.

He gently pat the figure beside him.

"Don't worry. I'll take responsibility."

A pillow was thrown at his face, which he caught and quickly tamped it down beside him, to rest on as he prod his shy shy shy shy partner.

The little huddled blob struggled to evade his prodding as the incoherent mumble continued further.

Shen Yi overheard selectively: 'wolf' 'b*stard' 'relentless'

When he overheard her saying 'manipulator', he couldn't help but flipped her over and scoot her into his arms.

In the dim atmosphere of the bed they laid, with sunlight barely filtering through the bed curtains, Su Chen's alarmed eyes caught the glimpse of the man before her.

Dark hair, with long-ish bang swept over his long beautiful eyes.

His smile was still as infuriating. A stupid broken lopsided-smile but Su Chen felt her heart thumping loudly as the deep unspoken affection in his eyes seemed to speak louder than words.

His big hands were wrapped around her smaller ones. She could feel the rough callus on his hands. With every rub of his fingers over hers, she could feel a deep itch threatening to overcome her.

Long eyelashes frame those eyes as he slowly drew closer, his huge frame reminding her of the scenes of the previous night, where he had relentlessly persisted abover her, towering over her, conquering every part he could.

As Su Chen recollected the gasps and moans of the night before, her face could not help but turn red.

Before she could turn away again, a wolf had alreafy nibbled her blushing ears, nipping it teasingly.

"Ah!? What is it!"

Su Chen's face turned a deeper red as she instinctively held her face away with one palm protecting her sensitive ears.

The man before her slid down again to kiss her fair collarbone, a sight that tempted him when contrasted with the red blanket enveloped around his spouse.

"Manipulator?"

He held her fingers up to slowly linger on each exquisite joint.

From the position he was in, Su Chen's maiden heart thumped loudly at the sight she saw.

As he stared at her from below, with his hair messily strewn on his head, languid eyes, long thin lips.

D*mn. This old woman has turned lusty.

Because it felt like Shen Yi had bewitched her into thinking the sight of him below her was really g*ddamn sexy.

"Thank you, wife. This little husband accept the compliment."