Chapter Twenty-Two

I watched Elena's mouth open and close a few times after I told her about my little problem.

"Can Bonnie fix it?" she asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. I started to feel stressed. This was a bad idea. What if I couldn't be fixed? Would Jeremy and Elena leave me? I hurt people. I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder.

"Breathe Jordan." Jeremy ordered. I nodded, obeying the order. I took in a deep breath.

"So, you hurt Damon and Kol?" Elena asked.

"Yes."

There was silence before Elena jumped to her feet.

"Bonnie will be able to fix it."

"I agree." Jeremy said.

I felt a wave of pain crash through me. I forced my face to remain neutral, I could hear the blood rushing in my ears. I was right, something was wrong with me. I'm a freak. I felt myself spiral downward, I tuned out what Jeremy and Elena were talking about. I had to find a way to fix myself. Bonnie already has enough problems with Alaric and Klaus and the Originals and Ester. Why should I add myself to her plate?

"Jordan?"

"Hmm?" I turned to Elena, who looked at me worriedly.

"Jer, can you give us a minuet?"

"Why?" Jeremy demanded. He hated being left out of anything that involved me. he believed it was his right to be included because we were twins.

"Jer, please." Elena pleaded.

I turned to Jeremy and motioned for him to get out. He scowled but left, stomping up the stairs. Looks like he was back to being strongly Damon mad at me. I sighed.

"Do you think you could....show me?" she asked.

I held up my wrist, showing the red glow coming from where it was touching my skin. she touched it with her finger, yelping in pain. I snatched my hand back quickly, eyes wide with fear.

"I'm ok." Elena quickly smiled at me. I shook my head. She sighed. "Jordan, I am fine. Please?" she asked me gently. I watched her, slowly pulling my arm from my chest and holding it back up. I saw that she went to go and touch it an di flinched back. She grabbed a hold of my wrist before I could pull it away. She touched it and I could feel the fire dulling inside. I closed my eyes before I opened them to see Elena's face scrunched up in pain.

"Elena, stop!" I cried, jumping to my feet. Jeremy raced down at hearing my yelling. His eyes darting between us. He walked up to me, pulling me closer to him and away from Elena. Elena turned to me with a weak smile.

"I don't think it's just vampires or witches, I think it's anything supernatural. The only exception being Jeremy since he is your twin."

"What do you mean Jeremy?" I frowned and turned to him with a glare.

"I was getting around to tell you...." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Tell me what?!" I demanded.

"I'm a vampire hunter."