♡12; Good morning beautiful♡

Y/n's POV

I realized I was holding onto someone, but who?

And that's when I realized...

I slept in Jungkook's bed last night.

And at that thought I immediately opened my eyes as they landed on another pair of eyes looking straight at mine.

I didn't move out of our position, seeing as I was quite comfortable with my arm round his chest and his arm around me as my head was inches away from his face.

"Good morning beautiful" Jungkook said to me with a smile making me blush.

"G-good morning Jungkook" I replied.

He looked at my face and his eyes wouldn't leave my face, making me feel uncomfortable. So I decided to push him away and stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asks me.

I stood up and turned round to look at him "d-downstairs" I replied as I quickly left the room and made my way towards the dining room.

I entered the room and to my suprise Minji was there too sitting next to Yoongi.

I went towards Minji and sat down next to her "good morning" I say.

"Where the hell were you last night?" Minji asked.

"With J-Jungkook" I stutter feeling uncomfortable.

"Wait... did I miss something?" Minji asks me.

"No... you didn't nothing happened. We were both tired and he insisted on me staying" I replied awkwardly.

After about 15 minutes of me and Minji talking Jungkook enters the room with wet hair and an unbuttoned white shirt. He must have only just come out of the shower.

He made his way towards me and took the seat next to me.

He scooted closer to me with his chair and started doing up his buttons taking his time as he was aware that I was checking his fine body out.

"Like what you see?" he chuckles as he winks at me making my cheeks turn into a dark shade of red.

"N-no" I reply getting shy as I redirect my gaze towards the floor not wanting Jungkook to see my red cheeks and shyness.

Jungkook reaches out his hand towards my chin and moves it so I was looking at him "look at me when I talk to you babygirl" he says.

As he said those words butterflies exploded in my stomach and I pushed his hand away from my chin and continued looking at him feeling awkward but curious "what's with the sudden change of attitude?" I ask.

"Nothing" he smiles looking at me.

He can tell me that that was nothing but I know that it definitely wasn't...

I'm pretty sure he's just playing with me cause he likes my reaction or something.

Cause why in gods name would Jeon Jungkook try to flirt with me. Jeon Jungkook has millions of fans, yet he decides to flirt with me. Somethings not right...

I finished my breakfast and made my way towards my bedroom to go get dressed.

I decided to put a cute spaghetti strap top along with a pair of mom jeans.

Jungkook's POV

Y/n just finished her breakfast and left to go upstairs.

Tae also just left the table so I decided to follow him back to our room.

The first part of my plan is done, I showed y/n I was interested by flirting with her.

Now I just need to talk to Taehyung and make sure he keeps his hands off y/n.

And once I've got rid of Tae I can have the girl to myself and try get her to like me back.

I just need to get Tae out of the picture.

I open the door and walk inside "hey hyung" "hi Jungkookie" Tae replies.

I sit on Taehyungs bed next to Tae who was currently on his phone.

I clear my throat getting ready to say what I wanted to say, making Tae put his phone down.

"Tae, I like y/n" I say looking towards Tae to see his reaction.

——
A/n: excitingggg uwuuwuw sksksks