Six

"Sup Tonio." I smiled fist bumping him as I walked into intelligence, dumping my bag and coat at my desk. It had been a quiet month or so after Diego had been found and taken home safe, the days have mainly been filled with paperwork and low level drug dealers that were caught within an hour.

"Laura wants to meet Jasmine." He said out of the blue just as I sat in my chair.

"What? Your CI?" I asked spinning my chair to face him, watching as he nodded his head. "Any particular reason why or..?" I asked confused, she was a hooker, why would Laura want to see her?

"She wants to take her out to dinner, I think that she thinks I'm sleeping with her." He said sighing leaning back into his chair.

"What? That's crazy." I said already knowing that Antonio would never put his family in jeopardy like that.

"I know, I just don't know what to do kid." He said rubbing his hands over his face with a sigh.

"Let her meet her." I said shrugging. "You haven't done anything wrong so what's the worst that could happen." I said standing up and heading to the break room. "Maybe she just wants to thank her." I smiled over my shoulder at him as I walked into the break room where Adam and Jay were.

"Hey Mini Platt." Jay smiles as he notices me walking in.

"Hey Chuckles hows it going?" I laughed slightly seeing his smile drop slightly.

"You gotta stop calling me that." He said pointing his finger at me.

"When you stop calling me mini Platt I will." I shrugged grabbing a mug and going over to the coffee machine. "So Ruzek, I hear there's going to be some celebratory drinks later on?" I smiled looking over at him.

"What? Oh yeah, Molly's." He said looking up from his phone shrugging as he put his phone down on the table. "How fun that's gunna be." He mumbled to himself.

Raising an eyebrow I looked over at Jay.

"He told her that he was pulled out the academy for some paper pushing work, not to be part of intelligence." He said with a slight laugh at the end earning a punch to the shoulder from Adam. "I'm sorry man, but she is going to kick your ass when she finds out." He said laughing properly.

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'll make sure it's a nice funeral." I laughed patting Adam on his shoulder before he stood up and walked out of the room.

"You two are horrible people." He said turning and pointing at us before walking into the bullpen making me and Jay laugh louder.

"Hey, we've got a routine surveillance on a suspect gun banger, Voight wants us all geared up." Erin said stopping in the doorway as she passed by.

"Alright, we're coming." I smiled, laughter stopping. Standing and rinsing my cup I feel an arm come round the side of me as Jay puts his cup under the stream of water.

"Hey." I said spinning round only to realise that he was a lot closer than I expected, only a few inches between our faces as he leaned down slightly. "Stop stealing my water." I all but whispered as I looked between his sea blue eyes and his soft looking lips.

"I wasn't aware it was yours." He quietly said back, his eyes flickering between my eyes and lips like mine were on him, slowly he started to move his face closer to mine.

"Hey! Move it!" Voight's loud voice boomed as he walked past, spotting us.

Jumping away quickly I moved past Jay and Voight quickly offering a slight smile in apology to Voight before rushing down to the armoury where everyone was getting geared up and ready to go.