210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Like always, read my rules first and remember that I don't really care about stories being fully tied to canon of their universes, it's fan fictions in the end.

My English is still shit in terms of correcting own stories, but who cares! Have fun, and bla bla bla all of this.

Ah yeah, I still pretty lack of knowledge in RWBY series, mostly known canon things to I guess it's called fall of Beacon. Soo, yeah don't expect anything tied to canon, and y'know fan fiction and all...

Anyway! Wow... Wattpad finally works better in terms of managing story. I was torn between Weiss and Blake for this story, but in the end thought that in terms of characters Weiss is more 'soft' one in relationships than Blake. 

*****

???: It's fine, really.

???: You don't need to lie to me. We knew each other for a long, long time, and... You know that I don't want to do this. If there was any other way to solve this...

???:
Heh. It was always you... Strong one, silent one, but in the end with most kind heart of us. You know what will happen after all of this?

???:
Yes.

???: Good. It will break her heart, you know that?

???: I will love her no matter what. She will hate me, but if this is cost for her to be safe then... I will pay this price.

???: I wish that I could have more time to talk with my team, with her... Somehow prepare each of them for this.

???:
I will look after them from shadows. I promise that... What we need to do will not be pointless. It will make difference at the end. I hope that maybe one day, she will forgive me for this. I'm pathetic huh? Weak again.

???:
Showing emotions is never weak part of being human, you still don't understand this? I thought that she showed it to you... Several times.

???: I guess... I will miss her, you... All of them. Can we?...

???: Can I have my last cookie before? Pretty please?!

???: You are hopeless, and they called me being more mature in our group.

???: Thank you for doing it, and I'm sorry for what will wait for you.

*****

Yang: Why sudden so silent ice queen?! Say something you fucking

Yang: Why sudden so silent ice queen?! Say something you fucking...! Sigh!

   Yang Xiao Long was completely red on face, and her eyes flashed with red sparks. Young woman stood in front of her teammate Weiss. Heiress to Schnee family that own Schnee dust company. She was if this is possible even more pale than usual, and her hands were trembling.

Weiss: Yang I... I...

Yang: You what?! Don't you dare cry again, she doesn't deserve your crocodile tears! How I can trust you right now Schnee? How I can be sure that you don't took part in this, or know what will happen!?

Weiss: I would never...

    Yellow haired young woman raised her robotic hand, and closed her eyes trying to get a grip of her emotions. It was like Vulcan before its eruption. Eruption that could kill everyone in radius of her hands.

Yang: I don't want to hear this.

   Her voice was quiet, and Weiss was first time in her young life scared. She wasn't sure what her teammate would do, hell... If it happened to her... Winter would act like her? What I can say?... What I need to do in this situation?... Her heart was aching from two things, and one thing was constantly showed in her face, because of Yang words.

Blake: I know it is hard Yang, but you need to think clearly... It's not Weiss fault.

    Black haired cat faunus stood in background trying somehow to ease this growing problem between her teammates. Weiss eyes drifted for some seconds towards her and in white haired girl eyes Blake could see gratitude for helping her.