Arc 4.1

Arc 4: How to survive in this world: Become the National Male God.

Edited by Radhika1303

After all those clues from He Tian and his experience of going through these worlds while living in someone else’s identity, Shi Shen came to a conclusion.

His world which suddenly rose from rank D to rank S may be a result of something forcibly put into that world.

The reason why he was always feeling that everything around him was wrong and the reason why he was the only one who developed a consciousness was maybe because he was not the actual Shi Shen.

He was simply living in ‘Shi Shen’ identity.

Therefore, after seeing Han Ziqi’s extreme reaction, Shi Shen knew that he was right.

At this moment, Shi Shen didn’t know what to feel. At first, he wanted to get revenge on those who made him experience those betrayals again and again but now, he suddenly found that those were fabricated and that they were not even directed towards him.

For a moment there, Shi Shen suddenly felt like laughing. It turned out that he didn’t even know his own existence.

Meanwhile, Han Ziqi was feeling a bit jittery from Shi Shen’s last question. He didn’t expect the other party to come up with this possibility this early. However, he knew that it was no use of avoiding or lying to the person before him, hence, he gave an ambiguous reply instead,’’ Yes and No.’’

Contrary to his thought of hearing another bout of questions Shi Shen just mildly said,’’ Since you are here, let’s come clean with each other.’’

‘’I am here just to collect his soul shard and in return, my soul gets strengthened. All I need to do is to let him get attached to me, right?’’

Han Ziqi went silent for a moment before answering once he heard the other party say ‘Get attached’ instead of ‘Falling in love with’.

Meaning, the young man before him still had his guard up and possibly because of this conversation he may have strengthened his guards more. From now things could go uphill or downhill.

Han Ziqi silently lit a candle for a certain man.

In front of this person, Han Ziqi dared not lie or play a trick so he simply nodded his head.

Seeing him easily agree, Shi Shen slightly narrowed his eyes before putting down another sentence,’’ How many worlds are there? And in the end, what will happen to  me?’’

‘’Except for the Lord, no one knows the answer. As for your second question, when the time comes you will know but rest assured that nothing bad is going to happen to you.’’

Feeling like the questions were never going to end, Han Ziqi added,’’I will always at your service whenever you want so just let He Tian contact me and I will be there.’’

Shi Shen also knew that he could no longer ask any more questions so he finally said another piece,’’ One more thing. Can you shield the memories?’’

Han Ziqi lifted his face up in surprise before hurriedly lowered his head down.

He wanted to seal his own memories?!

If this were to happen, wouldn’t those experiences in three worlds were for naught?

However, before he could persuade the young man not to do it, the latter added,’’ Not mine but his. I know that he can identify me right away so do something with it.’’