1 - Broken day

My facebook id: https://www.facebook.com/bookeluthaporen

Please follow

Diya pov

I never thought my life would be this blissful. Every girl's dream is to get a loving husband who loves like a lover, cares like a mother, teases like a brother, supports like father.

Here I got my Arjun.

The man of my dreams.

The man who I love for the past two years.

Who took care of me like a child.

I am really happy to have him as my soulmate.

We have been in love for two years and before that, we were friends for 2 months. He is a great man and I fell for him without my knowledge.

He works as a testing engineer in one of the MNC corporations. We both first meet at a hotel during lunch.

He has no family. But a have really a good heart and a very nice one in person. That made me fall in love with him.

He never tried to invade my personal space even the first kiss we had is two days before our wedding.

As of our marriage, I tried to talk to my father about our love but he didn't even want to meet Arjun in person. My father's name is Vishwanath. He is an orphan but earned hard and now he is one of the leading businessmen in India. He wants to marry me to one of his business partners son. This brought something fear inside me. What if he didn't ever accept our marriage?

Then I had fear that I could never ever see Arjun?

Even that thought brought tears in my eyes.

I cried to Arjun. He said to me to not worry and will look for something to save our marriage.

And after a week we both married in a register office without informing my father.

And last night I gave myself to my Arjun. I felt myself melting in his arms the way he is handled me with care and love making me feel too good in his arms.

Opening my eyes happily I saw the side of my bed was empty.

Where did he go?

I got up from the small bed and walked to the washroom taking the dress I brought from my home.

Arjun rented this hotel room for us as our marriage was done in a rush.

I wore my kurta and leggings and come out drying my hair.

And I saw my Arjun standing there with a white t-shirt and black jeans looking handsome as ever. His hard chest stick to his t-shirt making me look down shyly.

And suddenly last night memories came to me making my cheeks go red.

I went to him and back hugged him.

"Good morning" I kissed his back.

He looked ideal looking at his phone. I broke the hug to see him. When I stood in front of him, I saw his face is filled with anger.

"Arjun what happened?" I asked in concern.

"I will be back" he went out without talking with me.

He is on any problem? What happened to make him this angry? I have never seen this much anger on his face ever.

I sat on the bed not knowing what to do. My stomach growled indicating it needs something.

I ordered room service and slept on the bed after having food.

I woke up hearing a loud bang of the door closing.

Arjun came in and went directly to the washroom and came back after 15 minutes wearing a white shirt and black pants.

Is he going somewhere?

"Arjun is everything alright now?" I asked him.

I wore his watching and gave a smile nod without looking at me. His face is void of emotions.

"I know something is wrong with you. What happened?" I asked him about going near to him placing my hand on his chest.

He removed it quickly. If I say its normal then I am the big idiot.

"Arjun" I called him again.

"Will you stop it?" He asked annoyed and took some cover out of one closet and throw it on the bed.

"Here take it" I took it and saw some money in it.

"What's it?"

"For yesterday night" this made me confused. I gave him an illogical look.

"For sex we had yesterday" I didn't move a bit, but my mouth released some words.

"It's was our wedding night. Why... I mean why are you....." every word I utter my voice became too weak but he cut me in middle.

"It's not a marriage for me. Just a one-night stand to complete my revenge" unknowingly a tear rolled down my cheek as my eyes refused to blink.

"Get out of this room soon," he said calmly.

"It's not the thing to play Arju... Please tell me it's just an act. I know you won't do it. You love me right? We both loved each other more than our lives. You are just playing right?" I asked him with begging eyes.

He gave me a disinterested look, "oh come on, it's all just a drama to have you and now I had you. Get out taking the things and if you want to have more money take it and leave" he said throwing me his wallet.

"No Arjun you definitely sick in playing pranks. Stop it" I tried to convince my heart its nothing.

"Stop your drama. It's just revenge to use your body and fuck you. That's it. Nothing love"

Why do I have to live to hear this?

I went near him and hold his collar while he gave me a black look mixed with a hard smirk like he achieved something big.

"Why did you do it?" I asked as a tear rolled down my cheek, still I want it be a prank or a nightmare...

He smiled and wiped my tears with his thumb. For a second I thought he is my Arjun.

"Crocodile tears? Wow, its the first time i am seeing it" he said laughing.

"Will you stop it" I shouted as tears never stopped. Even it got worse.

"Why did you do it to me? I believed you. I believed you more than myself. I gave myself to you. But for you, it's just revenge? Is playing with me revenge for you?"

"I loved you Arjun. I loved you more than anyone else in this world. I loved you beyond my life. Why did you do it to me?" I cried sitting on my knees closing my face.

"Last night was a good fuck," he said leaving me dead.

My sobs increased every passing second. I wish to be dead instead of being in this situation