7| 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍

*◛:・゚ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇʀ ➷*❞˖⁺⑅

It was early in the morning and everyone was piled up in the now empty tour room,
s

etting up for a party.

Stan was holding a clipboard as he checked off all the supplies, Soos was putting excess party hats on everything, including the hanging taxidermies and placed one on (y/n) who was fixing the disco ball with his headphones on.

Wendy was slouching on a chair and was lazily blowing up the helium balloons then proceeded to toss them to the ground.

While everyone else was working, Dipper and Mabel were sitting on the couch with their hands behind their back and with dorky smiles on their faces.

Dipper faked looking sick. "Oh no, Mabel. I-I don't feel so good. I... BBBBLLLAAAA!" Dipper gagged, spraying a can of pink silly strings at Mabel's face.

Mabel pretended to be disgusted, "Ohhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?!.... BBBBBLLLAAAA!" She said, taking out a can of purple silly strings and sprayed it at Dipper.

The twins continued their little game of faking a vomit and spraying each other with silly strings, while Stan was getting annoyed by the minute.

"Blah!"

"Blah!"

"Blah!"

The duo erupted into laughter, their bodies now covered in silly strings.

"Hahaha, barfing!" Mabel laughed.

Just then, Wendy ran up to them with wide eyes and posture tense, "Guys, guys, stop! Something terrible just happened!" She said frantically.

The twins stopped their little play and looked at her, waiting for the news. But instead, Wendy took out a can of green silly spring and sprayed it all over the twins.

"BBBBLLLAAAA!!"

They all laughed hysterically and Mabel grabbed a sack full of golden confetti, tossing it in the air and getting it all over Stan.

"Comedy gold!" She laughed.

Finally, Stan reached the limit of his patience with employees' and families' silliness waste of party supply.

"Alright, alright! Party supplies are now off-limits." He said, taking the items away from the trio and gave it to (y/n), who took it somewhere else.

Soos looked over to Stan while tying up a banner, "Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again?" He asked.

"Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the Shack." Stan replied, unrolling a pin the tail on the donkey game.

Soos grinned and gave him a thumbs up, "Nice!"