Chapter 1| This isn't over princess

Monday morning 6.50 am...

Haileys POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep. Fuck this shit I throw my phone against my bedroom wall. I. DON'T. WANT. TO. GO. TO. SCHOOL. Today is my first day at my new school and I can't be late. I just moved from Manhattan to New York City. I used to live in a big family house. Now I live in a penthouse in the city. I guess things changed. My muscles were still sore after yesterday's fight. I fought against some big, muscular, all grown up man. Well I am also very well trained and of course I won. Haha. I have never lost a fight and I will never lose one.

I go under the shower and rinse some leftover blood of my body. After I hot out of the shower, I changed into today's outfit. (Picture is in top) and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I ate a muesli with berries. I know very girlish, but I can't do anything about it. I mean I can fight like a man, or even better, but from the outside I look like just a hot but normal girl. But don't forget the hot. When you ignore the scars and tattoos.

I went back to my bedroom to get my keys and my gun. I mean if something happens, I can at least shoot them. Oops. I put on my signature red lipstick and go out of my apartment.

I am going to take my bike today. I must scare these little bitches because I don't really want friends at school. They can get annoying really fast and it is harder to protect two people than just me. It's just my last year of highschool. The reason why I choose New york wasn't because I wanted to turn into a good looking little angel that has a stick shoved up her ass so everyone likes her. I came because New York has the biggest underground fighting scene. I couldn't miss that opportunity.

I swing my right leg over my bike and hell yes, I must look hot. I wear a kind of beige skirt with a pattern. My top is a long sleeved black crop top. I also wear a leather jacket and some black boots.

My hair is braided on the one side. With that short skirt you could nearly see my full leg tattoo. Unfortunately you couldn't see either my fully tattooed arm or the one on my back. I guess some surprises I have to keep for Tuesday. I also have one at my wrist, which says strength. I mean it kind if makes sense. The whole street fighting stuff. For me it makes sense.

It is easy to drive in a skirt once you're good at it. I do this very often, because a skirt makes your legs look so much better. I drive my bike among the roads and the feeling of freedom overcomes me. Just me and my bike. And the loud noise of the city traffic.

When I arrive at the hell that some call school, I could see a lot if students looking. Can't they turn around. I got my grand entrance. Now I don't give a fuck who they are or what they want. I don't have a sandwich on my face so turn the fuck around and mind your own business.

I hate being the new girl. Yes I look hot (self confidence yk) but I am not a fucking circus animal that you can look at. Guess they never saw a girl riding a bike in a miniskirt before. And no my skirt isn't exactly like whore-short. It is acceptable short if you are confident in your body.

There was only one place where you can park a bike and I can tell you, there stood five, super hot bikes. They were a dream. And yes I mean bikes not bikers. They were just so Daaaaaamn nice. (Picture of the bikes in the next author's note).

I parked my bike next to them with a bit of space in between. I take off my helmet and shake my head to loosen all the knots from driving. Just when I wanted to open my eyes (they were closed because the sun was shining in her eyes) I heard a couple of people stepping right behind me.

Before there were just nervous talking. But now nearly everyone was quiet or saying something like "is she new" or "She obviously doesn't know what she just did." They all needed to chill. I turn around and look right into a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes.

I look to who these stunning pair of eyes belong. And wow I wasn't disappointed. There was a very tall guy standing right in front of me. He was wearing a pair of black washed out Jeans with rips. He also wore a simple white tshirt but an amazing black leather jacket. His right hand was completely tattooed, and it seems that his tattoo must go very high his shoulder.

He was a walking cliche.

Behind him there were also four other boys standing. The one in front of me says something. I look back into his deep brown eyes.

"What are you doing? Did I allow you to park there?" He said with a deep raspy voice.

"No. I don't need anyone's permission, especially not yours." Was my answer.

"What did you just say?" His left eyebrow was moving upwards while he said that.

"You know what I said and I won't repeat myself" He was starting to get on my nerves.

The boys in the backround were looking at me very shocked but like, who does he think he is? His ego must blur his mind.

"What is your name?" He asked, but l didn't answer. I mean I don't have to.

He realized that I would stay silent so he was opening his mouth again.

"I am just going to introduce myself first. Hello I am Chase Adams."

He said it in this flirty tone that I normally hate. But this time it didn't sound that bad.

"These are Nick, Mason, Alex and Ryder. Is that enough for you to tell me your name princess. Come on I just gave you five new names, and the only thing you have to do is tell me your own."

Woah. I am so not his "princess".

"Hailey Brown. I would say it is a pleasure to meet you, but it would be a lie. And now girls I will leave. Goodbye" I finally said and turned around to leave.

I felt a strong hand wrapping around my arm. I was pulled back and when I turned around, I saw it was chase.

"I thought I said goodbye?" I say kind of pissed.

He went near my ear and said deeply "This isn't over princess."

******************************

AAAAAHHHH omg so this was the first chapter I know it is not that good but I will try to get better. I will try to update as soon as possible. :)