32. Jimin

Jimin nodded and went to jihoon. He knew Yoongi's smile was a forced one. The smile that didn't reach his eyes. He really moved on huh.

Jimin knew it. But today conformed it. Jimin was waiting for yoongi to talk about yesterday's night but Yoongi didn't. So jimin knew that yoongi confirmed it last night that he has lost interest in jimin. So jimin has to move on too. But before all this jimin wanted to make it clear to Jungkook that this- this relationship that they were going to try isn't gonna happen.

Jimin had to break Jungkook's heart again but it was for Jungkook's own benefit. Jimin wasn't going to give his all to this relationship. Not when he was still stuck on yoongi and now more than ever. Jimin is also going to deal with his emotions and feelings for yoongi for all at once. He just wanted this operation to over successfully.

He headed over to jihoon's room where the boy was fast asleep.

"He was dozing off before you came here. Now he is sleeping. He must be exhausted. " jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Oh thanks God. I really wanted him to sleep. Don't get me wrong I just wanted a little while with you to talk about something. Are you up to accompany me to my hotel room? I have to get some things for hoonie." jimin said sheepishly at which Jungkook nodded immediately.

--------------

"So what you really wanted to talk about jimin hyung? " jungkook asked as he noticed that jimin was avoiding him. He went straight to kitchen where jimin is cooking something for them. Jimin was facing the other side so he turned to look at Jungkook.

"Yes? Kook I was going to-" jimin was cut off my Jungkook's lips on his.

Jimin instantly pushed Jungkook back.

"Why hyung? I thought you were okay with this. You agreed to this. "Jungkook said bewildered. Jimin sighed and turned the stove off turning towards Jungkook.

“I wanted to talk about this kungkook. I really tried to work on us but I'm still in love with Yoongi hyung. And..... We slept together yesterday and I intend to do that again i-if hyung -”

“Seriously jimin? After all these years of torment you are willing to go back to that horrible person? ”

“He is not a horrible person- ”
Jimin tried to speak but jungkook stopped him by raising a hand.

“I'm sorry hyung. I should've known. ” Jungkook said with a sigh.

Jimin was about to say something when he got a call. He picked his phone and the call was from Yoongi. He immediately picked up.

“Hey hyung”

“Mommy! I got yoonie's phone and cawled you. ” jihoon chirped.

“Baby why are you calling? Are you hurting? ”jimin tensed.

“Me and yoonie has lots of fun and now yoonie's asleep. I tried calling him but he won't wake up. ” jimin can hear pout in his son's voice. He slightly chuckled, knowing yoongi was clearly knocked up after dealing with jihoon's super excited Nature.

“You want mommy to come love? ” jimin asked.