121 ~ the court date

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

Ami was fixing her hair as they stood together outside of the courtroom.

She was wearing a dress that Ami had bought her. Along with a flower clip Ami had placed in her hair.

Saying it made her look adorable, and that people would fall in love her. Just not as much as Lisa.

Lisa, who was also wearing a dress, to her disappointment.

The Thai has worn dresses before of course, but she definitely preferred to wear a nice pair of jeans, sweats if she could, or literally anything else besides skirts and dresses.

And Chaeyoung couldn't deny it, she was the same way. But she also knew how nice dresses could make you look.

And since Ami had asked her and Lisa to, for court, of course they still agreed.

Thinking about her made her glance over to Lis.

Noticing that her, Marco, and Siwon, were still talking to their prosecuting attorney while Ami finished up on her hair, then proceeded to give her a hug.

"You're going to do great."

"Thanks." She whispered while holding onto Ami and trying her best to let the hug take her worries away.

For the past couple of days, Lisa had been trying to take her worries away too. And she, in return, tried to take Lisa's.

It had worked for the most part, granted Lisa got rid of her own by changing her worries into despise for the man that tried to rape her.

As Lisa was still adamant on putting him away.

And it only helped her to know how much Lis truly loved her. And how much she loved Lisa back.

There was a tap on her shoulder and she expected it to be Lis, but when she turned she was greeted by two women joined at the hip.

"Hey Hubby." Jennie smiled warmly.

"Jen? Jisoo? You guys came?"

"Sure looks like it doesn't it?" Jennie chuckled and tightened her hold on Jisoo's waist.

"Sorry it's just us." Jisoo spoke. "Bam wanted to come but he wasn't allowed to skip school. Same with Yeri and Seul."

"Seulgi?" She questioned curiously.

They hadn't even known Seulgi for over a week. Yet, she wanted to come too? I mean, she was nice. And Lisa did really seem to be getting along with her.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to support you guys with Yeri. I heard something about Wendy too, but it sounded like she already knew she couldn't."

"Who couldn't and what could they not do?" Lisa spoke with a smile while approaching them.