welcome to the manor!

a / n hey guys!

so this is the first time i've ever written damian and to prepare i've spent the whole freaking day learning big or should i say colossal words but i'm still the definition of illiterate and Dami age 6 is a lot smarter than i 'll ever be, soo just a brief warning he may be a little OC. Also Tim might be a little OC as well cause i've only read 2 comics with him in and young season 2/3, just a warning!

so basically what im saying is the whole book is a little OC but thats what we all expect from fanfictions.

enjoyyy

_________________________________________

Dick clambered out of the zeta-tubes thinking about everything Bruce had said to him just moments ago, 'why had Bruce thought i would do something stupid' Dick thought hard "I mean i'm hardly the definition of sensible but i'm basically Alfred compared to Jason, i suppose Deathstroke is well Deathstroke and he is well after me, again, ugh what is this guys problem "Dick said aloud slumping down in front of the bat caves computer and placing his head in his hands pondering what Bruce meant by 'stupid'

"are you talking to yourself again Dickface" the voice of Dicks younger yet taller brother asked, sitting alone on one of the steps leading back up to the manor.

if Dick had been anyone else, anyone else not including the bats or like a emotionless pigeon, he would have jumped out of his skin at the sound of his brothers voice, when he was confident he was alone in the cave, but considering the fact Dick is Robin and Robin was trained by Batman, his instinct was to throw a birrang towards the sound of the voice before realizing who the voice actually belonged to. 

This however was a dangerous move as Jason had only just managed to dodge the birdarang aiming for his left shoulder, however by dodging it caused him to topple down the steps and land not so graciously of the cold, concrete floor of the batcave. Dick upon realizing what had happened burst out laughing, thinking about how his revenge for not telling him about the team turn out to be accidental. 

Jason glaring daggers at his older brother got to his feet slowly and whilst Dick was still laughing, Jason reached into his pocket to retrieve his most treasured object "your going to pay for that Grayson"

______________________

The team of teen aged super heroes piled out of the bioship into the driveway of what seemed like a castle. The team stared in complete awe at the huge mansion where they would be staying for the next month, it was honestly the biggest house any of them had ever seen, even bigger then the houses on the shitty reality TV M'gann always insisted on watching . if possible the front garden was bigger then the freaking house, with its slightly trampled colorful flowers and beautifully shaped bushes, although one of those bushes looked as if a small child had attacked it with some or sort sword.

The team stood in front of the massive painted wooden door (which didn't have a single chipped bit of paint on it.) Kaldur being the team's leader was just about to take on the difficult task of knocking on the door when the silence bar a few birds chirping was interrupted by the distinctive sound of gun shots. 

Conner being Mr strong, immediately made short work of the very expensive beautiful wooden door and the team crashed through into the manor, weapons ready and the team formed into a defensive stance.

To say they were met with a peculiar scene would be a full on understatement.

First thing the team noticed was the house, which clearly was not meant to look like this, vases were smashed leaving the flowers which once inhabited them sprawled out dying on the floor, furniture was upturned and there were clear bullet holes in the walls. The next thing they noticed was a small boy, no older then maybe 8 or 9, smiling joyfully and munching on some popcorn, the team immediately recognised him as Damian Wayne the youngest member of the Wayne family. The team then followed the small boys joyful gaze towards probably the cause of this whole mess.

In the corner of the room stood a teenager with dark hair and a white stripe, Jason Todd the team recalled. However, it wasn't the blood that covered his face or the rips in his clothes or the clear bruises that were beginning to form on his arms which made the team stop in shock, no it was the fact he was pinning a half fearful, half amused Tim Drake to the wall with a shotgun held to his head.

"now Timmy, this is your last warning tell me where dick face is or ill shoot" Jason growled as if he hadn't noticed the team of trained super-powered teenagers which were now stood in the doorway staring at him confused and concerned.

"Todd" called the youngest Wayne, Damian from across the room "how about you shoot Drake and i'll tell you where Grayson is"

The team now stood fearful as if believing the second oldest Wayne could really take the life of his brother and before Jason could even think of a reply, Wally quickly speeded over and removed the gun from his hands.

"what the hell man!" Jason started sending the speedster a glare which rival the bat himself

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A GUN" screamed Artemis who had just got over the shock of the situation and was ready to beat that little shit for almost giving her and her team a heart attack

before Jason could think of undoubtedly a witty reply, another voice spoke a voice the team didn't recognise to belong to any of the boys in the room, and yet was somewhat familiar though none of them could pin point it

"actually, i'd quite like to know that too" 

everyone in the room was looking round to find the source of the voice, until one by one there eyes all tilted upwards to stare at the roof where the biggest most magnificent chandelier hung.

and then it happened, far too quick for anyone in the room to react, a boy around 15 fell from the chandelier, plummeting towards the ground and just as he was about to land harshly on the stone ground he flipped his body into a somersault and landed straight on his feet

"i thought Bruce confiscated all your guns" the smirking boy said.

M'gann and Artemis were starstruck, there celebrity crush had just fell for them, quite literally and not exactly for them but this was probably as good it was ever gonna get. if it hadn't been for Wallys quick thinking of grabbing Jason and holding him extremely tight, Jason would now be on top of Dick Grayson probably trying to gauge his eyes out.

"show off" Jason yelled towards Dick who chose to ignore this comment and turn his gorgeous ocean blue eyes towards the team of sidekicks.

with the biggest playboy smile he could muster, he spoke in a cheery loud voice "so welcome to Wayne manor, you owe us a new door"