Big Trouble, Little Ninjago

Season 8, episode 10.

Words: 2,4K

After the Ninja found Lloyd, they brought him to the tea shop of Mistaké. He was laying on bed with the others around him. Morro was just enjoying his cup of normal tea.

"Oh. I c—There's—He's too-He's too much. I can't—please." Lloyd groaned, as Jay was patting a wet cloth on his head.

"Hurry. He's burning up." He said, concerned.

Mistaké was readying the tea, "You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right. It is ready." She announced a few seconds later.

"Is it going to make him better?" Cole asked as the old woman walked towards the group.

"It will heal his wounds, but..."

"But what?" Nya and Y/n asked at the same time.

Kai groans, "there's always a "but.""

"It comes with a price." Mistaké spoke.

"Whatever it is, we will pay it." Zane replied, determined.

"I will take no coin for this. I speak of a price for you and your friend. Each of you must lay your hand upon him. The tea will focus your Elemental Powers to save him. But it may use up all the power you have left." She explained, sighing.

"Are you telling me to save him, we could lose our power?" Jay asked, his eyes widened.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not."

"Do it." Nya said.

"Easy decision." Y/n agreed.

"Wait! You don't just jump into decisions like this. I mean—" Kai exclaimed, stopping the others.

"You're just worried about yourself." Cole scowled.

"Maybe I am. But you saw how powerful Lord Garmadon was. Without our Elemental Powers, what chance do we have?" Kai asked.

"The decision needs to be unanimous. I will give up my power to save Lloyd." Zane immediately replied.

"Me too." Jay added.

"It's not even a choice." Cole agreed.

"Like I said, easy decision." Y/n said, and everyone, except Kai, places a hand on Lloyd. Cole looked at Kai and the Master of Fire chosed to save Lloyd too. Mistaké gives him the tea, followed by the Ninja's hands glowing in their respective colours on Lloyd's body.

"Now we wait." Mistaké stated, and they look at each other, concerned.

Morro walked to Y/n, "hey." He softly said.

"Hi," she replied, smiling sadly.

"I don't know if I've told you yet, but my powers are gone."

"What?" Y/n asked.

"I tried using them this morning, but nothing happened. I think it's because you hold the power over the wind now. And like it would happen from parent to child, it's gone for me. My legacy has passed down." He slightly chuckled.

"Would that mean that my mom still holds her power? If she is alive..." she trailed off, before continuing, "because, I, nor Jay, hold the power 'Storm'.

"Possibly. If she is alive, we'll find her. I promise." He said, determine, before continuing, "What about your real dad anyway? Do you know anything about him?"