𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈.

first half of this chapter is kinda sad. the whole situation just been weighing on me since it happened, ik i said some bout it at the end of last chapter but idc...skip over it if you want lol. i'm just tryna be serious for once.

i know the dates not accurate either but who gon beat my ass? oh ok.

300.

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈:
"𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊."
___________________________
𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐍𝐀
𝘓𝘈𝘠 🦋

"Why they want you to come in?" Najae asked me and I shrugged.

"I mean, ion know but I doubt it's for nothing." I told him, looking at the entrance of the Boys and Girls club.

"Oh, alright." He nodded. "Be safe, I love you."

He didn't give me the chance to respond, instead he just hung up the phone. "Well then, I was gonna say it back." I mumbled.

I would've texted it to him, but it wasn't the same. I'll just say it again when it happens.

I got out of the car and made my way into the gym where they were. It was a Sunday though and they normally didn't practice on Sundays. I knew their schedule by heart.

Monday's, Wednesday's, Friday's and Saturday's. They never even stepped foot here on a Sunday. Seeing CJ on a bench on his phone while everybody else talked amongst everyone, I skipped over to him.

"Hey Charmaine." I cheesed and he looked at me and smacked his lips.

"You fed."

"Too federal." I sat down next to him. "Why y'all here?"

"I just wanted to talk to em. I got a bond wit' em. I wanna speak and talk about certain stuff with them. They goin' right home after, I told their parents just stay inna parkin' lot. It ain't gon be longer than 30 minutes."

"Ohhh." I nodded. "Why you call me in?"

"Emotional support."

I nodded again and the doors to the gym opened while Dynasty skipped in. "Happy Sunday guys! Hope all y'all had a healthy breakfast."

"Them fingers got her the happiest she been in a while." Ronnie said obnoxiously, nudging Tory who pushed him.

"Shut up, damn. Talk too much!"

(at least they not fuckin. everything not how y'all want it to be. it's life.)

"Aight!" CJ stood up. "Everybody here?"

"Can't you see?" Quason asked him in a duh tone. "Where you get them retarded ass eyes from coach?"

Oh-

"My mother." CJ shrugged. I guess he didn't care about them watching their language today because he hasn't scolded any of the kids yet.

"Go give em back."

"Sit the fuck down." He said sternly.