14. Heimlich

Taehyung prepared the supper while Jungkook was playing video games in his room.

He was lost beyond belief. Everything was so overwhelming.

This was his best friend! He cannot drag him into all this chaos he has going on in his mind. And for that. He must be informed.

"Koo! Food is ready. Come on out!"

"Set it down on the table, I'll be out in five. "

Let me torture myself some more with my own thoughts till then.

Taehyung was phrasing and rephrasing what he wants to tell Jungkook when the mentioned boy walked out of his room, stretching, in his grey sweatshirt and lower.

"mmm this smells amazing. I'm starving. Macarons for breakfast? not a good idea!" Jungkook plopped down on the stool beside taehyung and started serving the food in both plates.

"Koo?" came from the softest silk voice which makes jungkook smile involuntarily.

"Yes,  babe?"

"I was telling you about my date before dad came."

"Ah yeah yeah.. All the apology and shit made me forget about getting the details on the date you were so anxious about. So, how'd it go with Laura?"

"Laurance."

"Yeah that. Pretty?"

"Good looking, yeah."

"Do i have to talk to her too?"

"No, I want a second date. Willingly."

Now that caught jungkook's attention. He put his spoon down and faced the other who was already doing the same.

"We've found the one?"

"I don't know about that koo, We had one meeting."

"Yet you want to see her again. Which is a miracle in itself. Tell me what happened!!"

"We kissed."

"She must be really good at that. Huh?  To have you wanting her!" exclaimed taking another bite of his food.

"It was just a peck actually."

"Must be a real talker to woo you then"

"Sure talks a lot."

Jungkook frowned.
"What's with all these dry half ass replies? Give me the tea comeonnnn.. Tell me about her tell me tell me" jungkook whined bouncing one leg up and down.

"Okay. 23. Blonde. 5'9"-ish. Blue eyes,  not sure if those were contacts or what. Casually dressed. Just started working at Yoonie hyung's firm about a few months ago. Lives with sister. Intelligent but talks a lot. Way too much" Taehyung smiled remembering the constant blabbing.

"That's how you define all the girls you run away from later. Tell me what makes it so different for her to stand out to a stuck-up bitch like you"
Jungkook asked then bent down to take a big slurp of his soup after blowing on it.

"Has a dick."

And just like that jungkook was choking.

"Oh my God! Koo!"

Face turned red coughing vigorously and unable to breath he stood up and bent forward in order to obtain airways.Taehyung ran by his side rubbing and patting his back but all in vain.

He got behind his back. Locked his hands around jungkook's thoracic region by holding wrist of his one hand in other. He tightened his hold and then did a mental countdown.