Chapter 19: 7 vs 6

Ref: "BEGIN!!!"

Cooler charges at Botamo, while Botamo stands his ground. As Cooler nears Botamo he throws a punch and it connects with his stomach, but it does nothing. Cooler quickly jumps away.

Cooler: "What! How did my attack do nothing?! Hmm, perhaps I'll just hit you harder!"

Cooler charges at Botamo again, this time he lands a hit on the side of his head. Again it does nothing, before Cooler could get away Botamo grabs Cooler by his tail and slams him into the ground. Cooler fires a ki blast at Botamo's head, it hits its mark but Botamo is unfazed.

Botamo slams Cooler into the ground repeatedly while holding onto his tail. Botamo then throws Cooler across the ring, hoping to get a ring out. But Cooler stops himself midair and lands on the ring.

Cooler: 'If I can't beat him with brute force, then I'll have to knock him out of the ring.'

Cooler charges once again, as he gets close to Botamo he throws a punch. But Cooler dodges the attack by flipping over Botamo. Cooler then uses all of his strength to lift Botamo over his head and tosses him out of the ring.

Ref: "Victory goes to Cooler of universe 7!"

Everyone from Universe 7 cheers for Cooler.

Ref: "Contestant, would you like to switch out with another fight or continue?"

Cooler: "I will continue."

Ref: "Very well. The next match will be Cooler vs Frost!"

Frost makes his way into the ring.

Cooler: "I see, you must be a member of my people from universe 6."

Frost: "Indeed, I am a well known and respected hero in my universe."

Cooler: "Is that so? As a matter of fact, me and my brother were viscous villains before we met Y/n."

Frost: "Oh, and who's y/n?"

Cooler: "The most powerful fight in the 7th universe, she makes me and all the other fighters look like children in comparison. She showed my brother and myself a new way of living. And for that, I owe her my eternal gratitude."

Frost: "Well then, I look forward to fighting her."

Cooler: "Haha, enthusiastic aren't we. But, in order to get to her, *gets into fight stance* you have to go through me."

Ref: "BEGIN!!!"

Cooler charges Frost, before he can react Frost is punch skyward. Frost stops himself only to be met with Cooler's tail sending back towards the arena.

Cooler: "I suggest you stop holding back, or else this will be over quickly. Tell me, how many forms do you have?"

Frost: "I have 3 additional form after this one."

Cooler: "Good, I suggest going into your fourth form. After all, I'm in my fifth form, so you'll need every advantage you can get."

Frost: "All right, if you insist."

Frost transforms into his final form.

Frost: "Shall we?"

Cooler: "Lets."

Cooler appears in front of Frost attempting to punch him, but Frost dodges and goes for a kick. Cooler catches his foot with his tail and throws him to the other side of the ring. Frost regains his balance and goes on the offensive. He barrages Cooler with punches, but Cooler easily blocks them. Cooler suddenly feels light headed and dizzy. Cooler jumps away from Frost, but when he lands we struggles to keep his footing. Cooler puts a hand on his head trying to steady himself.

Cooler: 'What is this? Is it some sort of ability my people from universe 6 poses? I have to end this quickly.'

Cooler charges at Frost, but his vision blurs. When his vision clears he is on his back outside the ring.

Frieza jumps down to Cooler.

Cooler: "Brother, what happened?"

Frieza: "He threw you out of the ring."

Cooler: "Something happened during the fight. It was like my senses were fighting against me."

Frieza: "Come on, let's head up to the booth."

Frieza helps Cooler up to the fighters box.

Ref: "Victory goes to Frost of universe 6!"

Champa: "How do you like that!"

Beerus: "Its far from over!"

Cooler: "Apologies Lord Beerus, I dont know what happened."

Beerus: "Its alright, you may have lost but before you did, you gave us a victory."

Cooler nods and sits down.

Ref: "Our next match will be Majin Buu vs Frost!"

Buu jumps down into the ring.

Whis: "Y/n, from what you've told me. That is Buu's super form?"

Y/n: "Yeah, me and Buu did some special training to get him to go into his other forms. Now, his Super Buu form is now his permanent base form."

Whis: "I see, I look forward to the match."

Buu: "Buu crush you, then Buu crush fat purple cat. He make y/n angry, so he make Buu angry."

Champa: "What!? I'll destroy him right now!"

Y/n: "Touch him and I'll break your fingers!"

Champa immediately shuts up.

Ref: "BEGIN!!!"

Frost and Buu charge each other.