Old flames died

" Are you sure want to go China for the next show ?"

" Yeah... Pretty sure "

" Dude... Does Sicheng knows ? "

" I just want to apologize . It's not like I'll do anything with her . And our next destination is Thailand so .. I don't think it's a bad idea to go China "

" I don't know. Don't ask my help if Sicheng snaps "

" He won't ... I guess .. "

" So when are you guys coming to Korea "

" Next week .. "

" Okay. I'll arrange it for you "

" Awee broski... You are sarangh"

" Ewww... This is so gay "

" And you aren't ?"

" Not for you atleast"

" Yeah yeah..."

Giggling Yuta hang up to their call and Taeyong wasn't sure at all if he really wants his cousin to meet her teenage crush again.

That too when she is living with her too perfect boyfriend. Taeyong was feeling weird. He doesn't want to anything what can harm Madison's relationship at all.

" I am sure Madison will feel betrayed"

" I don't know what to do now and I also don't think this is a good idea "

"please just think about it before doing anything I am sure you don't hurt her"

" I know Ten I know I just don't want to hurt her but I think she is mature enough to face everything specially her ex though he was not her ex but still "

Taeyong groaned in frustration ,

"I know man it's so messed up "

" I swear to God if it was happened with me and John, John it definitely react and about Kun , well.. I don't know. "

"I am already tense please Don't scare me anymore I beg of you. "

Taeyong almost cried while they were waiting at their agency building for Yuta , Sicheng and their group .

" My sister will kill me "
Taeyong face palmed himself.

" I'll pray for your soul "
Ten patted Taeyongs back.

They reached to China after two days.
The whole team was so happy to visit China but Taeyong was not .
He was really scared so does Ten but the others had no idea only Yuta knew what was going on.

The place one Madison arrange their living was not that far from the airport . They reached there after landing in China within half an hour.

The first thing Taeyong saw was his sister standing there with a smile plastered on her face .
A big one smile with the usual motherly aura. Taeyong ran towards her like a kid and hugged her. He practically threw himself at her. Madison wasn't surprised at all. She was use to with Taeyongs clinginess.

" Hey Taeyong... what's up bro?"

Madison said rubbing Taeyongs back as he was clinging like a baby.

" Nothing .. I just missed you alot .."

Taeyong sniffed.

Madison smiled.

" Sometimes I wonder who is the older. You or me"

Taeyong pulled away, " you oldie"

Madison just playfully slapped Taeyongs arm.