Chapter 24: Modern Day Life Lesson Twenty Three

A/N: HIIIIII NEW CHAPTER!!!!! THIS IS A LONG ONE SO BRACE YOURSELVES!!!!!

"SERIOUSLY!! WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON NOW???" Subaru shouted and pulled his blanket over himself, and another shout followed his. "Whhaaaaa!!!" Hinata shouted as his eyes flung open, his body curling up into a ball. "Who pulled the blanket away??" He said, his teeth chattering, and then he spotted Subaru who had himself wrapped tightly by the blanket. The two stared at each other for five seconds, and both spoke at the same time.
"What're you doing in my bed??"
"Give me back my blanket."

The two stared at each other again and Hinata sneezed. "GIVE ME BACK MY BLANKET!!!" Hinata shouted as a dangerous light shone from his eyes. "THIS'S MY FREAKING BED YOU DUMBASS!!!" Subaru shouted and pulled the blanket even tighter around himself, and when Hinata was about to launch himself at Subaru to fight for the blanket, the two realized that something, someone actually, was occupying the space between them and clinging onto Hinata's side. "Ah... urusaikashira..." Beatrice muttered, her arms closed around Hinata's right arm, still asleep. The two once again paused for five seconds, and without another word, both of their eyes flew out their eyeholes, screaming incoherently.

"Ahhh cut it out, in fact...!!" Beatrice muttered again and raised her hand and slapped it down on Hinata's face, apparently thinking that it was the alarm clock making all those noises. Moments later Beatrice's eyes opened slowly as well, and as she looked up, her eyes and Hinata's met. "Y-Yo... ohayou..." Hinata said, laughing awkwardly. Beatrice simply stared at him, blinking with a blank expression on her face. The three remained like that for yet another five seconds, Beatrice yawned and lay back down. "Nani... yumekashira..." She muttered and went quiet again.

Subaru and Hinata turned back to each other, unable to utter a single word. "A dream... huh..." Hinata muttered with a small chuckle, and Subaru said the same thing. After several seconds of weird laughs, the two decided that they were just having an unbelievably realistic and weird dream at the same time. Subaru very nicely offered half of his blanket to Hinata, who took it with his eyes half closed, and the two went back to sleep. Soon, the two's snore filled the silent room, however, lying on Hinata's side and facing the wall, Beatrice was wide awake with her face burning red, her whole body trembling.

Peeking over her shoulder at the two and making sure they were fast asleep again, Beatrice got up from the bed and tiptoed out the room, her face still burning red. She went to the living room. Nobody was there yet, it was still very early, after all. She walked to the sofa, grabbed a cushion, and buried her face in it and screamed. "NII-CHA!!!!" She screamed in her mind, and in no time, Puck's voice replied and he materialized in front of her. "Y-Yes Betty??" He said but already knowing what caused her to be in such a tantrum.

"What happened last night?? Why did everything just freeze up like this??" Beatrice asked, half angry, half concerned. "Ahaha... it turns out that the mana went out of control in the end... that was really out of my expectation..." Puck said apologetically, soaring up to Beatrice's cheek and rubbing his against hers. "Nii-cha, you know you didn't need to hide everything with the little girl alone, Betty supposes." Beatrice said with a sigh. "You haven't any idea what Betty has gone through a few minutes ago, Betty supposes! Betty was almost embarrassed to death, in fact!!" She said, puffing her cheeks out and folding her arms. "Gomen gomen, Betty, it's all my fault, alright?? I promise I'll talk with you next year when this happens." He said apologetically again.

Beatrice sighed again and smiled. "Don't worry, Nii-cha. Can you go wake the others up?? Betty supposes she needs to have a talk with everyone. Betty will cast a magic to make Natsuno-san and the others remain asleep, so please be as harsh as you can when you wake up that hopeless idiot, in fact!" Beatrice said and waved her hand at the bedroom doors, and an invisible power surged from her palm, distorting space slightly. Puck nodded and went to wake the girls first, however, Emilia came out the girls' room before Puck reached the door, closely followed by Rem and Ram.