#2: Big Family

I chose one of the upstairs' bedrooms. The two bedrooms were connected by a huge bathroom with a door on each side leading to the rooms. Then there was a small space that lead to the stair way, like a platform between the main bedroom doors. The rooms were huge, and the bathroom was well worth the extra money spent. 

Each year one of us would make the reservations, so this year I booked an Air BnB house instead of a hotel. I also preferred when Jin cooked, so it was a double win.

"Jin and Hobi took the one downstairs and Namjoon and I took the other one. So, Tae and Jungkook will be up here with you." 

"That's fine." I said looking over at Yoongi who was leaning on the door frame.

"Namjoon wanted me to give you a heads up that he got a text from Minah and that they are here. They were all going to meet for lunch at the bar at the hotel and he tried telling her no, but she insisted. Then your Aunt called and he's weak and said yes." 

"He is fucking weak. Damn it Joon." 

"I'M SORRY!" I heard him yell up the stairs, making me laugh. 

"It's fine, we can't avoid them forever. Alright  let me rinse off in the shower and change and I'll be ready. I just need like 15 minutes. Can you ask him or Jin to text Tae to let him know we are here and his room is upstairs on the left?" 

"I'll have him do that. We'll see you down there." 

I nodded and grabbed a pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt from my bag. It wasn't cold by any means, but being so close to the water there was a stong breeze and I knew I'd be cold if I didn't cover at least my arms. Besides this was one of the only things in my wardrobe that still fit me.

I had recently lost a long of weight. And no one knows I had been trying other than my brothers, Yoongi and Hoseok. Having PCOS is difficult and it causes women to keep extra weight that they otherwise wouldn't have. It felt good to be 4 sizes smaller than I used to be but I knew I was going to hear comment after comment about it.

The other negative about PCOS is my hormones were way out of whack. They were up and down and mostly high which caused me to have a strong sex drive. Too strong. My libido was outrageous and my sex life had recently taken pause. It has been a while since I had a serious boyfriend, but I had been sleeping with the same guy for a while and we recently stopped seeing each other. 

Not sure why but I didn't care. I just have to get used to my toys. 

I took them out of their spot in my luggage and hid them under the bed. Jumping in the shower I rinsed my body off and pulled my hair from the braids they were in making the indents look pretty. I threw on the too big shorts and pulled a belt through the loops as well as threw on my shirt ready to go. 

As promised the guys were done and waiting for me. 

Jin drove this time to the hotel, letting me have the front seat again. When we parked outside, no one moved to get out. 

"Why are we just sitting here?" Hobi asked. 

"We are mentally bracing ourselves." I replied. "You have no idea what you are in for." 

But we didn't have enough time. I jumped when I heard a knock on my passenger side door, seeing Jaebum's smile. 

I put on my best face and opened the door, the rest of them following suit. 

"Hey Noona." he smiled giving me a hug. "You look great! I hardly recognize you." 

"Thank you." I smiled.