CHAPTER ELEVEN - BITTER BUSINESS

"Creature Speech"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control"
"Spells"
"Hermione's Anger/Magic Control Spells"

- In The Hallway Outside of Alice and Frank Longbottom's Room at St. Mungo's Hospital -

Hermione leaned against the wall with her arms folded, her ancestor's book close to her chest, her legs crossed and her eyes closed - it was if she communing with her inner soul. Neville and Luna were having conversations about what would change now that Alice and Frank - who were currently putting on their new clothes in their soon-to-be old room - were one with their own minds again. Neville was crying pure and utter joy without shedding a single tear in his eyes but it could be heard in his voice; this caused the hybrid to smile before her ear darted open to the sound of footsteps coming from the left, near Neville and Luna who stopped talking when the footsteps stopped and the voice of the head doctor rung out through the empty hall.

"I am the Head Doctor of the Alice and Frank Longbottom Case - Doctor Max (I don't know the name of the doctor of their case, so just roll with me here). I would like to know who helped my patients." Doctor Max asked. Neville rose.

"My name is Neville Longbottom - son of Alice and Frank Longbottom. This is my Bloodless Sister, Luna, and over there is my Bloodless Sister, Hermione." Hermione didn't have to open her eyes to know that Neville was pointing at her. She could feel the doctor look at her in confusion; as if he was analyzing her.

"Why does she have the features of a Knzeale?" He asked.

"It's personal. Now, I would like to know if my parents are free to leave with us." Neville asked.

"From what we can, it's as if the torture didn't happen. Their memories are intact and everything seems to be in order, I would like to know the string of spells that saved them." The doctor spoke to Neville but Hermione could feel his gaze on her - it made her...uncomfortable.

"Well, the spells belong to Hermione, so - " Hermione's ear twitched at the sound of the doctor pushing past her brother and made his way over to her. She opened her eyes and saw the man towering over with a grin so wide it made the Chesire Cat's look like a smirk.

"I am to understand that a young girl like you created the spells to save the Longbottoms. I would like for you to share your process with me." Doctor Max's grin got even wider; Hermione's pupils dilated.

"I didn't create them - they are Saber-Lobos Family Magic." Hermione said; her grip on the journal tightening.

"Saber-Lobos? I thought that family was extinct. I guess if it's family magic and you are allowed to use it - You are a Saber-Lobos?" The doctor asked; Hermione was getting annoyed.

"Yes. I am a Saber-Lobos, now please leave me alone, sir. We still need the paperwork for Alice and Frank's Withdrawal." Hermione huffed at him when he made no move to leave.

"I will be sure to give you the withdrawal...just as soon as you give me the Saber-Lobos Mind Repair Process." The Doctor smiled.

"No." Hermione said bluntly.

"No? What do you mean no?" The doctor hissed through locked teeth.

"These are Saber-Lobos Family Magic - therefore, only a member of the family can use these spells. I can smell greed coming off you. Let me guess - you want the credit of healing 2 once-great Aurors who were tormented by the one and only Bellatrix Black. It sure would get you some good publicity...until you're asked to prove it. Don't waste our time - get the withdrawal papers so that we can leave and get back to school." Hermione pushed herself off the wall and made her way around the doctor before his heavy and meaty hand grabbed her forearm and he looked at her with a snare.